Which POTUS is the Worst Since 1945?

TT....maybe but I don't know how anyone voted in the subject poll. Do you or are you just speculating? Why can't you answer without beating around the bush.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TT....I would add if you just said if it is your opinion I could respect that.

So you dispute that roughly a third of Americans are hardcore conservatives who see Obama as an unrivaled failure?

Reminds me of liberals and GWB.

TT....maybe but I don't know how anyone voted in the subject poll. Do you or are you just speculating? Why can't you answer without beating around the bush.

Why don't you answer my simple question?

Carter: Good man, bad President. Way over his head.

Nixon: Good President (EPA, Out of Vietnam, China) Mental Paranoid.

Ford....Nice Guy in a LOSE LOSE LOSE Situation.

Reagan: Won the Cold War. Economic Recovery.

Bush41: Nice Guy in over his head.

Clinton: Good Executive. Human.

Bush43: Nice guy, cosmically in over his head.

Obama: Nice guy, again in way over his head.

Worst? Carter, Bush43, Obama three way tie. In general, incompetent.

TT....I answered your question. I said maybe, but I don't know. Now answer mine without your tactic of answering by asking a question.

TT....I answered your question. I said maybe, but I don't know. Now answer mine without your tactic of answering by asking a question.

PT, if you follow polls over the last several years, it's pretty clear that about 25-35% are pretty consistently right wing and in opposition to most any politician on the left. I'm not sure why you find this so controversial, but if you do, then you do. This is the best answer I have to something I think anyone following polls would readily see- if you find it inadequate, so be it.

The subject poll is the only one I'm talking about. You made a statement which you can't back up except with your opinion. Opinions are OK, but they aren't necessarily facts.

And now you refer to polls in general saying it is "pretty clear" that.................It may be "pretty clear" to you but the polls I see don't always have a breakdown so again you are expressing an opinion, not factual info. Why it so hard to admit that?

PT, if you follow polls over the last several years, it's pretty clear that about 25-35% are pretty consistently right wing and in opposition to most any politician on the left. I'm not sure why you find this so controversial, but if you do, then you do. This is the best answer I have to something I think anyone following polls would readily see- if you find it inadequate, so be it.

There's usually about a same percentage against anything or anyone Republican. Except when the libs vote twice it skews the numbers. ;)

The subject poll is the only one I'm talking about. You made a statement which you can't back up except with your opinion. Opinions are OK, but they aren't necessarily facts.

And now you refer to polls in general saying it is "pretty clear" that.................It may be "pretty clear" to you but the polls I see don't always have a breakdown so again you are expressing an opinion, not factual info. Why it so hard to admit that?

It is a well-reasoned, fact-based opinion. Happy now?

No. What are the facts? That's what I asked you in the beginning. Simple question, can you give some of the facts your opinion is based on?

No. What are the facts? That's what I asked you in the beginning. Simple question, can you give some of the facts your opinion is based on?

I have. I can't help you understand things, PT.

Reagan didn't "win" the cold war any more than a rooster causes the sun to rise.

It's easy enough to get an estimate of the percent of self-proclaimed conservatives in this country and there is actually more than the poll numbers on Obama's performance. It's not a stretch to assume the poll numbers come mostly from that general population.

It's easy enough to get an estimate of the percent of self-proclaimed conservatives in this country and there is actually more than the poll numbers on Obama's performance. It's not a stretch to assume the poll numbers come mostly from that general population.

Mostly yes, but it's also not a stretch to assume a good number of dems voted in that majority sample. An not just in the low percentage approving his job performance.

Mostly yes, but it's also not a stretch to assume a good number of dems voted in that majority sample. An not just in the low percentage approving his job performance.

The point is, is anyone surprised given the current assessment of most Republicans that they would say Obama is the worst President since wwii? Would anyone be surprised that most Dems would say W was? How meaningful is either assessment?

The point is, is anyone surprised given the current assessment of most Republicans that they would say Obama is the worst President since wwii? Would anyone be surprised that most Dems would say W was? How meaningful is either assessment?

And I agreed with that point but in this poll with the majority voting the way they did, it had to include a good number of dems.

Reagan didn't "win" the cold war any more than a rooster causes the sun to rise.

You sssooo funny!

And I agreed with that point but in this poll with the majority voting the way they did, it had to include a good number of dems.

With just 33%? It wasn't a majority.

OK ICHY I have you on ignore but I have seen you refer to my deleted thread title in other posts where you are quoted. This just displays what a totally ignorant person you can be. I started that thread with a video on Obama making a statement. BigBen called to my attention that it had been photoshopped which I didn't know. I readily admitted my mistake and deleted the link to the video and my other posts. I didn't know how to just delete the whole thread. If you don't care to believe me then ask Bigben. I could really not care less what you think. Just go away and stfu about things you say about me that you are totally ignorant about.

What's the question here? Did a majority of Americans vote Obama as the worst POTUS since 1945?

I can't process what you can't provide. Why is so hard to admit you have NO fact to support your claim?

Archived