It’s now official,,,,,,,,

Tigermike

Pointing out the irony (humor) of an opinion piece declaring their view as "official" is irrational? :dunno:

Is humor irrational?

Who declared their opinion "official"?

homer did in his derisive way of trying to ridicule the opinion. Funny thing is, homer's opinion is becoming the significant minority. The majority of Americans no longer trust Obama to be honest and that is terribly problematic for the WH.

Wrong again. I was pointing out the irony of the title in the linked article:

OPINION: It’s now official:

You can actually go back and find the post (#2) to confirm. (Do you ever do that?)

Pointing out the irony (humor) of an opinion piece declaring their view as "official" is irrational? :dunno:

Is humor irrational?

homer did in his derisive way of trying to ridicule the opinion. Funny thing is, homer's opinion is becoming the significant minority. The majority of Americans no longer trust Obama to be honest and that is terribly problematic for the WH.

You can actually go back and find the post (#2) to confirm. (Do you ever do that?)

Of course I do but I didn't on this thread. You reputation precedes you. At least you didn't deny your MO. The writer gave pretty good basis for his opinion. You, like most of your ilk, prefer to discredit with no real basis. That article had a solid basis for his "opinion" and many more share it than disagree with it. There's not much irony in that

That there is write Homey. You arta be thinkin like everbody else do.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is humor irrational?

That's fine, I was looking for clarification if you were pointing to the title or poster(s) here.

Is humor irrational?

Is humor irrational?

Of course I do but I didn't on this thread. You reputation precedes you. At least you didn't deny your MO. The writer gave pretty good basis for his opinion. You, like most of your ilk, prefer to discredit with no real basis. That article had a solid basis for his "opinion" and many more share it than disagree with it. There's not much irony in that

Are you incapable of grasping the irony of a thread titled "It’s now official,,,,,,,," that goes on to post an article titled "OPINION: It’s now official:"?

Is humor irrational?

Is humor irrational?

Are you incapable of grasping the irony of a thread titled "It’s now official,,,,,,,," that goes on to post an article titled "OPINION: It’s now official:"?

Can you not grasp that I took the thread title directly from the article title?

Is humor irrational?

Is humor irrational?

Of course I can. I would have thought the sentence made that obvious.

Is humor irrational?

Is humor irrational?

I didn't expect you to see the irony

Is humor irrational?

Is humor irrational?

No, Im perfectly capable of grasping it but you obviously did not read the piece. The author gave many justifications for his opinion.

Is humor irrational?

Is humor irrational?

Errrr, yes? Did I ever say otherwise? :dunno:

Is humor irrational?

Is humor irrational?

No, Im perfectly capable of grasping it but you obviously did not read the piece. The author gave many justifications for his opinion.

I am sure he did. :rolleyes:

Archived