It’s now official,,,,,,,,

Tigermike

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golly Gee Whiz Homey. You seem to have trouble understanding the basic FACTS in this forum no matter how times, how many different ways they are presented

barry sux

hillary is brain damaged

Kerry is a horse faced jackass

Pelosi is crazy

libtards have a mental disorder

they aint no global warmin

These is FACTS buddy. and their OFFICIAL If you can learn these here FACTS maybe you can type somthin that dont sound dum.

There you go again. Nice meaningful discussion itch. Says a lot right there buddy.

Actually, it is meaningful if you understand it. It is also representative of the theme of this type of thread as well as many others. All of this has been posted in this forum by people other than myself.

I get your attempt, but it is only meaningful to a handful of your buddies. It's impact on others is zilch. Why don't you try diplomatic conversation? I realize doing so takes a mature person, but I will hold out hope.

To the theme of the thread. There are truly many individuals totally disgusted by this administration and the fact that they choose this forum as a vent is understandable and to be expected. When someone talks about "my guy" I don't get my panties in a wad. You? BTW, Do you remember the threads during the final years of W? Itch i know you are a smart guy. I only wish you'd act like it more often.

Aw, ICHY's just "venting" against the problem here, expressed simply as Q2B (Quantity squared X Banality).

Golly Gee Whiz Homey. You seem to have trouble understanding the basic FACTS in this forum no matter how times, how many different ways they are presented

barry sux

hillary is brain damaged

Pelosi is crazy

These is FACTS buddy. and their OFFICIAL If you can learn these here FACTS maybe you can type somthin that dont sound dum.

There you go again. Nice meaningful discussion itch. Says a lot right there buddy.

Actually, it is meaningful if you understand it. It is also representative of the theme of this type of thread as well as many others. All of this has been posted in this forum by people other than myself.

I get your attempt, but it is only meaningful to a handful of your buddies. It's impact on others is zilch. Why don't you try diplomatic conversation? I realize doing so takes a mature person, but I will hold out hope.

To the theme of the thread. There are truly many individuals totally disgusted by this administration and the fact that they choose this forum as a vent is understandable and to be expected. When someone talks about "my guy" I don't get my panties in a wad. You? BTW, Do you remember the threads during the final years of W? Itch i know you are a smart guy. I only wish you'd act like it more often.

Aw, ICHY's just "venting" against the problem here, expressed simply as Q2B (Quantity squared X Banality).

If he impacted the quantity of predictable post it would be different. He doesn't. In fact, some might say he encourages them. Like I told him yesterday, that's his prerogative. But he can expect to get called out when he opines in a childlike manner.

Uh huh....we mostly feel your pain....lol......last night was an anomaly, impossible to enjoy given circumstances around Lutz though.

That's for sure!

barry sux

hillary is brain damaged

Pelosi is crazy

What would you care to discuss. You are like far too many here. You come here to argue and insult. I tried to engage you in conversation yesterday. After breaking through your wall of preconceived notions and insults, you had no opinion? You have to admit that you are being the consummate hypocrite. You dish it but, you don't take it very well. Look at your posts. Most are, rhetoric, insults, meaningless, one or two-word comments. I think a more accurate statement would be, all of the posters in this forum need to post more intelligently. It is time for ALL of us to remember that we are on the same side. This forum holds the power to educate all of us. Or, it is simply a tool for those who are entertained by being mean-spirited. I include myself in the latter. However, I much prefer the former.

For the record, and again, I voted for Ron Paul. I am NOT what you would call a liberal. However, I do not agree with Dr. Paul on all subjects. I certainly understand why he is seen as too extreme. I believe he and congress would have balanced each other quite well, though.

I learned to like W once he stopped being Cheney's puppet. However, given the choice of tax-and-spend vs. don't tax-and-spend, I don't see much reason to cheer for the former President.

You come here to argue and insult.

You actually typed that with a straight face didn't you. What a friggin hypocrite.

barry sux

hillary is brain damaged

Pelosi is crazy

If he impacted the quantity of predictable post it would be different. He doesn't. In fact, some might say he encourages them. Like I told him yesterday, that's his prerogative. But he can expect to get called out when he opines in a childlike manner.

I disagree. He's as good or better than pointing out boring banality as anyone, maybe better. And you hold him to much too high of a standard to expect him to actually have an effect - who has? :dunno:

You actually typed that with a straight face didn't you. What a friggin hypocrite.

Of course, if you remove all of the other words. I am truly sorry for all of the times I have hurt your feelings.

You must be confusing "good" ICHY with "bad" ICHY. ;D

They aint nothin "good" about no libtard.

barry sux

hillary is brain damaged

Pelosi is crazy

What would you care to discuss. Anything you wish. You are like far too many here. You come here to argue and insult. I think if you pay close attention, you'll see my MO is to intervene when others are arguing and particularly insulting. I tried to engage you in conversation yesterday. After breaking through your wall of preconceived notions and insults, you had no opinion? You have to admit that you are being the consummate hypocrite. You should go back and re-read the thread. You dodged the only question repeatedly and spewed meaningless rhetoric. It wasn't an opinion piece, it was a single question. You dish it but, you don't take it very well. You are speaking on emotion and not fact. Look at your posts. Most are, rhetoric, insults, meaningless, one or two-word comments. As stated previously, my posts are typically in response to insults. Quite frankly, they may be insulting as they probably should be given they are in response to insulting posts. I think a more accurate statement would be, all of the posters in this forum need to post more intelligently. It is time for ALL of us to remember that we are on the same side. This forum holds the power to educate all of us. Remember this quote of yours and live by it. If you do, my "insulting" responses with you will diminish. Or, it is simply a tool for those who are entertained by being mean-spirited. I include myself in the latter. However, I much prefer the former. I truly want to believe you itch, but history is not on your side.

They aint nothin "good" about no libtard.

Well, I guess than means he confused "bad" ICHY with "worse" ICHY. Heck, now I'm confused! :blink:

barry sux

hillary is brain damaged

Pelosi is crazy

I disagree. He's as good or better than pointing out boring banality as anyone, maybe better. And you hold him to much too high of a standard to expect him to actually have an effect - who has? :dunno:

I respectfully disagree. There have been plenty of posts that had a positive impact on others. I bet if you think about it a minute, you can recall a few.

barry sux

hillary is brain damaged

Pelosi is crazy

I respectfully disagree. There have been plenty of posts that had a positive impact on others. I bet if you think about it a minute, you can recall a few.

None from the crowd ICHY is parodying.

barry sux

hillary is brain damaged

Pelosi is crazy

What would you care to discuss. Anything you wish. You are like far too many here. You come here to argue and insult. I think if you pay close attention, you'll see my MO is to intervene when others are arguing and particularly insulting. I tried to engage you in conversation yesterday. After breaking through your wall of preconceived notions and insults, you had no opinion? You have to admit that you are being the consummate hypocrite. You should go back and re-read the thread. You dodged the only question repeatedly and spewed meaningless rhetoric. It wasn't an opinion piece, it was a single question. You dish it but, you don't take it very well. You are speaking on emotion and not fact. Look at your posts. Most are, rhetoric, insults, meaningless, one or two-word comments. As stated previously, my posts are typically in response to insults. Quite frankly, they may be insulting as they probably should be given they are in response to insulting posts. I think a more accurate statement would be, all of the posters in this forum need to post more intelligently. It is time for ALL of us to remember that we are on the same side. This forum holds the power to educate all of us. Remember this quote of yours and live by it. If you do, my "insulting" responses with you will diminish. Or, it is simply a tool for those who are entertained by being mean-spirited. I include myself in the latter. However, I much prefer the former. I truly want to believe you itch, but history is not on your side.

No offense but, this is pure BS. You should go back and re-read the thread. I answered your question immediately and, again later in the conversation. You have to admit, you did not enter the conversation with an open mind. You had an agenda. You were looking for an argument.

I don't think you have participated in the forum long enough to make a statement about it's history. If you had, I think you would recognize that several very, very good and thoughtful posters have been run out of the forum and, it was not by, or because of, me.

I am not responsible, nor to blame, for the decorum of the forum. I am sorry if I have hurt some people's feelings. However, I would suggest that we all have moments when we take ourselves too seriously.

barry sux

hillary is brain damaged

Pelosi is crazy

None from the crowd ICHY is parodying.

I disagree. I have seen at least one quality post from every member of this forum (okay, there is one exception).

We are just like the absence of a bipartisan spirit in government. It's not that we can't. We just won't.

Archived