"The pitchforks are coming for us plutocrats"

TitanTiger

No one said anything about a progressive administration. Nothing in the article advocated for such. This is a red herring.

No its not because it is a relevant thought to the discussion. I mentioned the progressive movement, so, you're wrong about that unless of course you consider me to be "nobody". No problem if you do.

I was counterbalancing the point you made against the likelihood of those sentiments ever emerging with current leadership in place. I would say those chances of that happening would be somewhere around the 9th of Never.

Um...ok? Whatever the voices in your head tell you.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one said anything about a progressive administration. Nothing in the article advocated for such. This is a red herring.

No its not because it is a relevant thought to the discussion. I mentioned the progressive movement, so, you're wrong about that unless of course you consider me to be "nobody". No problem if you do.

I was counterbalancing the point you made against the likelihood of those sentiments ever emerging with current leadership in place. I would say those chances of that happening would be somewhere around the 9th of Never.

Um...ok? Whatever the voices in your head tell you.

I appreciate you generously allowing me that latitude.

Archived