Who Will Be Next?

Proud Tiger

Right AURaptor.....he also ignores that Perino admitted the WH "screwed up" and things were corrected. This WH screws up every day and blames someone else or ignores the facts, as do the blind mice who defend them.

Oh, so if Carny admits a screw up , all is forgiven?

Whose RIGHTS were violated when the Bush WH 'screwed up' ?

Answer the question

Whose RIGHTS were violated when the IRS screwed up? And what did the WH have to do with it?

Answer the question.

So in your world it's OK for the IRS to target political opponents of the president.

It's OK for the IRS to audit any 501©(4) organization.

I do agree that it is wrong to use a political-based criteria to choose which of these organizations are audited.

In coordination with and at the request of the White House and other democrats? Keep spinning fool. No one with half a brain believes it was normal every day business or that it was just an innocent mistake that the e-mails were lost. Dang it wasn't long ago your Dear Leader was saying it was just an isolated incident of one agent at one office.

You are making that up. There is no evidence that happened.

And nice insult. Be sure to remember that next time we discuss incivility and who is most guilty. ;)/>

I'm not making up a damn thing. Can I prove it, no. But Lois Lerner wasn't going to the White House 60-70 times for tea with Michelle. Elijah Cummings wasn't calling and e-mailing only on his own curiosity. And all those e-mails didn't magically disappear without somone making it happen and without someone telling the grunts to make it happen. Spin it any way you like but it says a hell of a lot about you that you do try to spin it.

Right AURaptor.....he also ignores that Perino admitted the WH "screwed up" and things were corrected. This WH screws up every day and blames someone else or ignores the facts, as do the blind mice who defend them.

Answer the question

Bush was trying to stack the US Attorney corp with political hacks-- grossly politicizing what and who gets prosecuted. This was a far greater threat to freedom and the rights of individual citizens than scrutinizing whether an obvious political group should be awarded the fictitious status of being non political to avoid paying taxes.

Oh so that was bad then but good now. I see how that works for you guys.

Who's doing it now?

Are you implying Mr Obama's DOJ has not put politics first in choosing who and what to prosecute? Are you implying this administration abides by the laws of the land? If that's what you are saying, it says a lot about your nonpartisan and moral beliefs. I thought more of you than that.

I just ask for examples-- perhaps you can provide those instead of ranting at me .

Answer the question

Whose RIGHTS were violated when the IRS screwed up? And what did the WH have to do with it?

Answer the question.

So in your world it's OK for the IRS to target political opponents of the president.

I do agree that it is wrong to use a political-based criteria to choose which of these organizations are audited.

In coordination with and at the request of the White House and other democrats? Keep spinning fool. No one with half a brain believes it was normal every day business or that it was just an innocent mistake that the e-mails were lost. Dang it wasn't long ago your Dear Leader was saying it was just an isolated incident of one agent at one office.

And nice insult. Be sure to remember that next time we discuss incivility and who is most guilty. ;)/>

I'm not making up a damn thing. Can I prove it, no. But Lois Lerner wasn't going to the White House 60-70 times for tea with Michelle. Elijah Cummings wasn't calling and e-mailing only on his own curiosity. And all those e-mails didn't magically disappear without somone making it happen and without someone telling the grunts to make it happen. Spin it any way you like but it says a hell of a lot about you that you do try to spin it.

Your opinions and unfounded speculation. No spin necessary. That's just fact.

And it says a lot about you that you equate speculation with fact.

Answer the question

Answer the question.

Your opinions and unfounded speculation. No spin necessary. That's just fact.

And it says a lot about you that you equate speculation with fact.

Actually, he elevates speculation over fact .

Archived