Obama - changing his tune and the talking points,,,,,,,,,,,

Tigermike

TT.....you get desperate for substantial comments when backed in a corner.

I'm not responding to anything substantial. That's my point.

Obviously you don't have a problem with Mr. Obama's latest attempt at changing history. That's no surprise.

I've just never seen a politician that doesn't spin facts. Doesn't make it at all admirable, of course.

And I don't see you guys getting worked up when Republicans do it - I guess you don't notice that.

Obviously you don't have a problem with Mr. Obama's latest attempt at changing history. That's no surprise.

I've just never seen a politician that doesn't spin facts. Doesn't make it at all admirable, of course.

And I don't see you guys getting worked up when Republicans do it - I guess you don't notice that.

Dont forget a progressive believes that his story can always "evolve", which code for LIE, to fit his immediate needs.

And I guess right wingers are just delusional.

Wingers in general are delusional.

That's your job and you did it non stop.

Archived