QB dominos (Get The Popcorn ready)

ellitor

First off, F$U can't play all 3 of those top QB's recruits that's committed to them. Second, I Wonder how F$U is going to keep all 3 of those QB's happy during the next 3 to 4 years.

yeah the fact that they have 3 QBs committed blows my mind

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, F$U can't play all 3 of those top QB's recruits that's committed to them. Second, I Wonder how F$U is going to keep all 3 of those QB's happy during the next 3 to 4 years.

yeah the fact that they have 3 QBs committed blows my mind

That's because many four and five star kids think they'll be #1 and the other guys will ride the bench. They have started their entire lives and don't think anything will change. The same mental process applies to UAT packing in top recruits every year regardless of how deep they'll be on the depth chart.

Those kids at FSU may start there, but I doubt they finish there. Somebody is going to transfer before its all over with.

Agree with this. 3 QBs in one class is not a great idea IMHO. How many other QBs do they have on scholly?

Those kids at FSU may start there, but I doubt they finish there. Somebody is going to transfer before its all over with.

Agree with this. 3 QBs in one class is not a great idea IMHO. How many other QBs do they have on scholly?

Could throw Ohio st into that as well. One of those guys are transferring.

If this kid is worried about competition like they say, he will end up at LSU.

I kind of hope he goes to Lsu, it might help us get that guy from Louisiana.

If you are referring to Shea Patterson, Ole Miss may be a bigger threat than LSU last I heard.

Can't blame FSU for bringing in 3 qbs. AU would bring in three qbs if they could this season, or at least tell the kids their first shot at qb first. We have Queen and Smith right now and are rcruiting Gibson. I think most teams will try to bring in as many potential qbs as possible. Best case they start. If they change possitions and help the team its a win. Worst case they transfer but you now you got the kid you want and you recruit another guy with that scolly to help the team instead of having a kid that has very little playing time for four to five years. At qb I believe it is worth trying out as many as you can to get the right one as long as it does not effect scollys for other position to bad.

Can't blame FSU for bringing in 3 qbs. AU would bring in three qbs if they could this season, or at least tell the kids their first shot at qb first. We have Queen and Smith right now and are rcruiting Gibson. I think most teams will try to bring in as many potential qbs as possible. Best case they start. If they change possitions and help the team its a win. Worst case they transfer but you now you got the kid you want and you recruit another guy with that scolly to help the team instead of having a kid that has very little playing time for four to five years. At qb I believe it is worth trying out as many as you can to get the right one as long as it does not effect scollys for other position to bad.

Auburn could still being in three QBs... If Torrance decides to show up on the 16th.

If you are referring to Shea Patterson, Ole Miss may be a bigger threat than LSU last I heard.

interesting, yes that's the kid. He could do wonders with Gus. I do have high hopes for Sean White though.

Archived