QB dominos (Get The Popcorn ready)

ellitor

If Dormady commits to UT and the Vols take his commitment, TG is ours for the taking IMO.

Not neccesarily. TOSU is still lurking and he has never even visited there yet. Another potential factor down the line is Gibby is a Huge Miami fan and his HS coach is a big time Cane guy so Gibby could easily be pushed in that direction in the end, especially if we have already taken Kai or Francois.

I was under the impression Gibson is done in Florida because no school runs the offense he wants to play in, in FL.

He still visits Miami a lot. Don't count them out, especially if they can convince him to play WR.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@qdormady: I have committed to the University of Tennessee! This is a blessing and a dream come true! #RockyTop #VOLS #VFL

What/which Vol board is blowing up?

Volnation was lighting up earlier

E, just a quick note. I really like the name you have this thread. Get the popcorn ready. Nice, this has been a great thread.

If Dormady commits to UT and the Vols take his commitment, TG is ours for the taking IMO.

Not neccesarily. TOSU is still lurking and he has never even visited there yet. Another potential factor down the line is Gibby is a Huge Miami fan and his HS coach is a big time Cane guy so Gibby could easily be pushed in that direction in the end, especially if we have already taken Kai or Francois.

I was under the impression Gibson is done in Florida because no school runs the offense he wants to play in, in FL.

He still visits Miami a lot. Don't count them out, especially if they can convince him to play WR.

can you blame him for visiting Miami as often as possible?

can you blame him for visiting Miami as often as possible?

Well, maybe I could. JK. I actually thought Gibson wanted to get out of Florida. I think if Gibson wants to play QB, he better choose AU and fairly soon.

If Dormady commits to UT and the Vols take his commitment, TG is ours for the taking IMO. TG wants the spotlight and that's not a bad thing, but with UT already having Jennings and potentially getting Dormady, I think it puts AU in a good spot with TG.

It does, but I think then it'd be an AU-tOSU battle, would it not?

Absolutely. Pretty sure he's going with Holland to Ohio State tomorrow, which is why Holland is in Knoxville now. I think Dormady commits to UT in about 10 minutes, while TG is on campus, and TG is on his way out of Knoxville in the morning and never looks back at the old Volunteers.

Won't that be TG's first visit to tOSU?

If Dormady commits to UT and the Vols take his commitment, TG is ours for the taking IMO. TG wants the spotlight and that's not a bad thing, but with UT already having Jennings and potentially getting Dormady, I think it puts AU in a good spot with TG.

It does, but I think then it'd be an AU-tOSU battle, would it not?

Absolutely. Pretty sure he's going with Holland to Ohio State tomorrow, which is why Holland is in Knoxville now. I think Dormady commits to UT in about 10 minutes, while TG is on campus, and TG is on his way out of Knoxville in the morning and never looks back at the old Volunteers.

Won't that be TG's first visit to tOSU?

Yes although it's not official. Just from what I've read on other boards that he's expected to go to Ohio State very soon.

Allie Davidson reporting the same.

I dont follow her. But it's 100% true.

Funny thing is her tweet was the same as your post word for word. lol

E, just a quick note. I really like the name you have this thread. Get the popcorn ready. Nice, this has been a great thread.

And looks like perfect timing too. OP updated w/ Dormady to UT.

And looks like perfect timing too. OP updated w/ Dormady to UT.

Yep, the timing made it all fun.

Archived