Tray Matthews - Dismissed from UGA

BornAU76

I just wish they understood that using the term money in a sentence about Auburn is not a good thing to say.................

At least one of Matthews' new teammates has already welcomed him with open arms.

That boy
@Trigga_Tray28
coming to join this money team
#AU
— Josh Holsey (@HeyItsJholsey)
June 14, 2014

Why not? AU isn't giving money to players. :dunno:/>

True or not, the national perception out there is that AU pays players. This only feeds that notion and becomes an easy target for people to make fun of. I definitely cringe when I see stuff like this.

Most people with a brain in their head should be able to figure out the context in which "money" was used in this particular tweet.

Didn't your statement just disqualify 99% of the blowhards out there who would make a big deal out of it?

I just wish they understood that using the term money in a sentence about Auburn is not a good thing to say.................

At least one of Matthews' new teammates has already welcomed him with open arms.

That boy
@Trigga_Tray28
#AU
June 14, 2014

Why not? AU isn't giving money to players. :dunno:/>

True or not, the national perception out there is that AU pays players. This only feeds that notion and becomes an easy target for people to make fun of. I definitely cringe when I see stuff like this.

Most people with a brain in their head should be able to figure out the context in which "money" was used in this particular tweet.

Didn't your statement just disqualify 99% of the blowhards out there who would make a big deal out of it?

That thought did cross my mind when I posted.

That boy
@Trigga_Tray28
#AU
June 14, 2014

Caught that too. Felt the same way. I'm gonna believe that will be a teachable moment during team meetings.

Archived