Bob Bentley....is he AU's next OC ?

AU64

Lashlee is a VERY smart person and seems to be very good at developing QB's for Gus ball. But becoming a HC anywhere is a very risky endeavor these days. I think he stays for awhile. But he could leave with a successful 2014 season and it wouldn't shock me.

I don't think Lashlee goes after this season. He will get offers, but like Malzahn he won't jump at the first HC job to come his way. I think we keep him at least through 2015.

When he does leave, Dameyune Craig seems like the logical choice to step in to the OC role. Bentley will be an on-field coach sooner than later, but I don't see him jumping from off-field analyst to OC in one season.

Agree

I don't think Lashlee goes after this season. He will get offers, but like Malzahn he won't jump at the first HC job to come his way. I think we keep him at least through 2015.

When he does leave, Dameyune Craig seems like the logical choice to step in to the OC role. Bentley will be an on-field coach sooner than later, but I don't see him jumping from off-field analyst to OC in one season.

Agree

3rd'ed

I'm hoping we're able to keep coach Malzahn and his staff together for another 10 years at least.

Archived