(confirmed) Carl Lawson - Knee Surgery

Wareagletd

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, great point about Adrian Peterson. He really set the bar incredibly high for return. Look at the rehab of Derrick Rose in contrast and how much grief he took over what was a normal rehab process. Actually, to the poster who asked who does this info benefit if it came out quicker, I argue it helps Carl Lawson. I think this lowers the expectations for his season and takes some pressure off of his rehab process.

I don't see him playing before the sec championship and playoff IF THAT. No sooner at all. If he is cleared to play it would be crazy to think he would be football ready anyway.

Actually, great point about Adrian Peterson. He really set the bar incredibly high for return. Look at the rehab of Derrick Rose in contrast and how much grief he took over what was a normal rehab process. Actually, to the poster who asked who does this info benefit if it came out quicker, I argue it helps Carl Lawson. I think this lowers the expectations for his season and takes some pressure off of his rehab process.

great point, Derrick Rose was unfairly ridiculed for his slow return to the NBA after his injury. It wasnt his fault he didnt have the explosiveness or the vertical he had before the injury. And it most certainly wasn't his fault that his body told him he wasn't ready.

Lawson has way too much riding on a healthy recovery, to waste it on a too speedy of return..... Heal well... Carl.

Archived