***2014 Big Cat Weekend Thread***

RunInRed

Guest jojo1515

I assume he is joking as if the hand on the table is flashing some kind of gang sign. Not even remotely correct or funny.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume he is joking as if the hand on the table is flashing some kind of gang sign. Not even remotely correct or funny.

What? Do you know something many of us don't. If so explain. To,me the pic looks like too happy kids getting their pic taken at The AU football locker room.

What? Do you know something many of us don't. If so explain. To,me the pic looks like too happy kids getting their pic taken at The AU football locker room.

JFD from what I've gathered, Deckhead made a comment about Torrance Gibson's right hand on on the table where the crystal ball sits. Deckhead implied that TG was making a gang sign of some sort. Jojo is saying it's not funny at all. Which I agree.

Really doubt that is a gang sign. Not even close. Why do people look for something negative? It seems odd in a bad way

JFD from what I've gathered, Deckhead made a comment about Torrance Gibson's right hand on on the table where the crystal ball sits. Deckhead implied that TG was making a gang sign of some sort. Jojo is saying it's not funny at all. Which I agree.

Wow. That was in poor taste. Not funny at all. Thanks Clayton for the explanation.

Looks like the notorious 'OK' sign to me. I know this sign because I see people throwing it around all the time. I am guessing he is trying to sign to all who see the picture that AU is not just AUsome but they are also 'OK'. Or he could be trying to infer that this championship should have been Oklahoma's, but I just can't seem to make sense of that argument.

Looks like the notorious 'OK' sign to me. I know this sign because I see people throwing it around all the time. I am guessing he is trying to sign to all who see the picture that AU is not just AUsome but they are also 'OK'. Or he could be trying to infer that this championship should have been Oklahoma's, but I just can't seem to make sense of that argument.

I like this.

I like this.

Yes, I think the caper has been solved.

What a deckhead!

Why are you guys being so mean to me? I took a shower last week.

I guess working with electricity makes you want to stay away from water

Archived