Saban's "Kiss my AS$" Comment Made the Front Page of USA Today

AU-24

Media: Nick, you make several million dollars a year but yet you wear the ugliest suits. Do you work in used car sales at the Dodge dealership in the off season?

Nick: That Dodge dealership was here long before I came to this @$&! hole of a town.

Media: Did you buy that suit off the clearance rack at T Town Menswear?

Nick: Kiss my as$!

• 2 weeks later...

In another thread a person stated that he did not understand what class is. Sometimes it helps to understand something by using examples of what it is not. Saban is an excellent example of a person totally lacking class. I don't mean to single out just one such individual there are so many examples throughout the Bummer nation. The Updyke crowd that come out in masses each time positive AU articles are posted. They are found in the comments section following the article. Lane Kiffin, tea bagger, flying bummer mom, and the list goes on and on and on.

Ironically enough, all of them claim to be loaded to the gills with that 'bama class'. Something Auburn people will never know anything about.

Speaking of Bammer Class. Back when ole Harvey was in the news every single day I clicked a link that was shared here to his FB page. I discovered I had 2 mutual FB friends with ole Harve. One was an acquaintance from high school, the other was none other than JOHN MERRILL. THE John Merrill that is running for Secretary of State. I immediately removed both those folks from my FB friends. Who needs friends like that ya know? Well, I vowed right then and there that I would never vote for John Merrill again. (Yep, voted for him once when we lived in Tusc. County.) I just checked his friend list again and Ole Harve isn't there anymore. So do you think he doesn't "agree" with Updyke any more or just realized that could cost him votes????????

Speaking of Bammer Class. Back when ole Harvey was in the news every single day I clicked a link that was shared here to his FB page. I discovered I had 2 mutual FB friends with ole Harve. One was an acquaintance from high school, the other was none other than JOHN MERRILL. THE John Merrill that is running for Secretary of State. I immediately removed both those folks from my FB friends. Who needs friends like that ya know? Well, I vowed right then and there that I would never vote for John Merrill again. (Yep, voted for him once when we lived in Tusc. County.) I just checked his friend list again and Ole Harve isn't there anymore. So do you think he doesn't "agree" with Updyke any more or just realized that could cost him votes????????

..mostly I'm just surprised Ol' Harvey knows how to use Facebook or turn on a computer. ;)

In another thread a person stated that he did not understand what class is. Sometimes it helps to understand something by using examples of what it is not. Saban is an excellent example of a person totally lacking class. I don't mean to single out just one such individual there are so many examples throughout the Bummer nation. The Updyke crowd that come out in masses each time positive AU articles are posted. They are found in the comments section following the article. Lane Kiffin, tea bagger, flying bummer mom, and the list goes on and on and on.

Ironically enough, all of them claim to be loaded to the gills with that 'bama class'. Something Auburn people will never know anything about.

Auburn people have no knowledge of "bama class" because it doesn't exist.....

Auburn people have no knowledge of "bama class" because it doesn't exist.....

TB, you are exactly right. saban and class is an oxymoron. I could not believe as a head football coach of a major university, he told a reporter to kiss his azz. Unbelievable to me. Funny thing about "class", if you have to talk about it, you don't have it. Class is how other people judge you by your demeanor and how you conduct yourself. Self proclamation of class is laughable. The 85%ers have no idea what it means and I'm not real sure about a lot the 15%ers but believe it or not but I do have some bama friends that I can talk with intelligently about football. The inernet has ruined what was once a healthy rivalry sad to say.

Archived