Big Cat Weekend Visitor List

Tivo48

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im surprised Norton Isnt coming, I thought we were trending for him

Some people have other commitments, so no telling in this case.

As the young men start to arrive can some of the people in the know update this thread with who has arrived and any other pertinent information.

Normally we only find out exactly who came when media types catch them on their way out the door headed for home.

I know we plan on bringing in 20+ prospects this weekend. But does anyone know how many we actually invited? I was actually expecting other names to eventually be added to the list, but I know guys aren't able to come for a variety of reasons...

It's still a very impressive list of prospects! There are 5 guys that I hope we make a big impact on... Jeffrey Holland, Roquan Smith, Javon Patterson, Torrance Gibson, & Tavarres McFadden. All 5 are on my wish list!

Pleasant surprise this morning.

Talking about Trent Thompson being there unexpectedly?

Trent and Payne were both pleasant surprises. This is huge for AU!

Did Kai make it to Big Cat weekend?

Not that I've seen

Kai lives in Maryland. That's an 18 hour drive.

I thought we might get maybe 1 or 2 commitments after BCW. Has anyone heard if we still get any commits before the season starts?

We will get 1 commit after the next crescent moon. We will get a second commit after a devastating monsoon hits SE Asia. We will get a de-commit shortly after critics pan the next Adam Sandler movie. Then we will flip a commit from an SEC West team after the 2nd round of the British Open. So that's 2 commits. I hope my information was helpful.

We will get 1 commit after the next crescent moon. We will get a second commit after a devastating monsoon hits SE Asia. We will get a de-commit shortly after critics pan the next Adam Sandler movie. Then we will flip a commit from an SEC West team after the 2nd round of the British Open. So that's 2 commits. I hope my information was helpful.

Do you feel better now?

I thought we might get maybe 1 or 2 commitments after BCW. Has anyone heard if we still get any commits before the season starts?

We'll get more than 2 public commits before the season starts. Also, this thread was pointless a4e as we already have a Big Cat Thread pinned at the top which I am merging this thread with now.

Archived