Big Cat Weekend Visitor List

Tivo48

I think we get commits from an OL & LB this weekend!

Awesome if it were Holland at LB. I think his recruitment will go on a long time though. I would love Ivey at OL but too early for that too.

Could be wrong, but I think holland is planning to be an EE, so it will at least be settled by then.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome if it were Holland at LB. I think his recruitment will go on a long time though. I would love Ivey at OL but too early for that too.

Could be wrong, but I think holland is planning to be an EE, so it will at least be settled by then.

Holland has expressed in multiple articles he is planning on waiting to commit. We still lead slightly so I can't see BCW hurting our chances.

Holland has expressed in multiple articles he is planning on waiting to commit. We still lead slightly so I can't see BCW hurting our chances.

I think you are both right. I think Holland wants to wait a bit, but I seem to remember as well that he will be an EE. I would be estatic if he pulled hte trigger this weekend.

With all of his teammates there with him, two of which are committed to AU, I could see a possible commit. He's going to have the time of his life this weekend!

Let's see, OL- Williams or Carr, LB- McBryde or Holland, hmmm. Ok, I'll go with Williams and McBryde.

Let's see, OL- Williams or Carr, LB- McBride or Holland. Ok, I'll go with Williams and McBride.

My thoughts exactly! I would also add Chandler Cox to that prediction if he is able to make it.

Surprise commit = Javon Patterson

Let's see, OL- Williams or Carr, LB- McBride or Holland. Ok, I'll go with Williams and McBride.

My thoughts exactly! I would also add Chandler Cox to that prediction if he is able to make it.

Surprise commit = Javon Patterson

I'm not sure when, but I think we will reel in Patterson too.

Why isn't t McFadden in the list. According to twitter he is coming with Gibson and Snelson

Because it was just made public

Terry Godwin will be in town this weekend!

Could someone please interpret this for me?:

http://www.al.com/sp...ect_confir.html

Godwin has been committed to Georgia since January, but Auburn has been attempting to flip his pledge for some time. His experience on Saturday could go a long way in that effort.

"While I'm committed, I'm 100 percent committed to (Georgia) for now," he added. "It's going to go all the way down to National Signing Day."

In any case, if the coaches want him , I hope we get him!

Godwin has been committed to Georgia since January, but Auburn has been attempting to flip his pledge for some time. His experience on Saturday could go a long way in that effort.

"While I'm committed, I'm 100 percent committed to (Georgia) for now," he added. "It's going to go all the way down to National Signing Day."

I'll add he and McFadden as soon as I get home.

And I think he's saying he's "fully" committed to UGA right now and feels comfortable, but expects other schools to be working hard on him and he's open to listening/taking visits and by no means is he going to UGA no matter what.

And I think he's saying he's "fully" committed to UGA right now and feels comfortable, but expects other schools to be working hard on him and he's open to listening/taking visits and by no means is he going to UGA no matter what.

His mom loved their trip to AU before. I would expect AU to spend some quality tome with Godwin this weekend. I would be surprised if he does not have a great trip.

What this says for me is uga better have a great 2014 football season.

Or in other words, "I'm fully committed , but not really..." ? That's how I took it.

Or in other words, "I'm fully committed , but not really..." ? That's how I took it.

"I'm fully committed.....to looking around."

Really good he is visiting. I hope he balls out in HS this year as he may be our number one DT if we cannot turn TT from UGA.

I wonder how the weather will affect travel.

"I'm fully committed.....to looking around."

"I'm fully committed to you, honey, but I'm going to date other girls until the wedding."

Edwards, Norton, and Roundtree are not going.

Bridges, Queen, and Smith are expected to be there.

Arden Key told LSU 247 site he would be there this weekend. He has LSU in his top 5 so I would think he goes there instead.

As the young men start to arrive can some of the people in the know update this thread with who has arrived and any other pertinent information.

Edwards, Norton, and Roundtree are not going.

Bridges, Queen, and Smith are expected to be there.

Arden Key told LSU 247 site he would be there this weekend. He has LSU in his top 5 so I would think he goes there instead.

So Holland will be there but Edwards and Norton won't? Doesn't make sense...

Archived