Recruiting Mailbox (Free)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the best Auburn has recruited....................period............... and I have been around a long time

I agree Golf and I too have been around a while. The first AU games I attended were during the Sully to Beasley days. Captain Crunch was my hero when I was even younger.

We had some great years and classes under Pat Dye. We had some good years under Tuberville as well. But I have never seen AU at this level of recruiting before.

This is the best Auburn has recruited....................period............... and I have been around a long time

johnny-carson.jpg

johnny-carson.jpg

You've been under a rock way to long yellow one

There aren't empty PBR cans strown about, definitely NOT Golf. I think this is Bird's understudy.

Plus, the guy in the pic looks waaaay too young to be golf.

There aren't empty PBR cans strown about, definitely NOT Golf. I think this is Bird's understudy.

Plus, the guy in the pic looks waaaay too young to be golf.

Exactly, no beer cans, no Hover-Round. Not Golf.

He must be napping, or changing Depends. Maybe he will feel "up to" posting later on. That walk to the mailbox can be taxing at his age.

He must be napping, or changing Depends. Maybe he will feel "up to" posting later on. That walk to the mailbox can be taxing at his age.

I'm starting to worry about him.

From Neibuhr in the OP:

How many do you predict to commit to AU by June 1 , 2014?

I think two or three. Feel really good about Auburn landing FB Chandler Cox, and definitely think Auburn has a shot with RB Jovon Robinson. LB Richard McBryde and CB Darius Slayton might be two others to watch, thought Slayton has said he would wait.

He was right about Robinson, let's hope he's right about 1-2 of the other 3.

Nuts

very good cross reference Mr Britt

As much as it pains me to say anything positive about Britt, it really was.

But,,,,,,,,,,,,Mr. Britt? Are you serious?

Nuts

very good cross reference Mr Britt

As much as it pains me to say anything positive about Britt, it really was.

But,,,,,,,,,,,,Mr. Britt? Are you serious?

I can't hear you.

so this thread is pretty much over I guess...

Hey, you got a recruiting mailbox for free and free entertainment. That's not just premium -- that's primo. You can't buy that kind of service.

Hey, you got a recruiting mailbox for free and free entertainment. That's not just premium -- that's primo. You can't buy that kind of service.

Well there's certainly no need to insult my disappointing financial situation... :sad2:

Well there's certainly no need to insult my disappointing financial situation... :sad2:

:rimshot:

Poor.

:tease:

:no no no: I'm so ashamed Britt. A4W can't help that he lives in a van down by the river.

Down by the river?????????????? and by your favorite singer Dixie

Archived