Left Created GOP War on Women, But Ignores Oppressed Women in Muslim World

Tigermike

Gee wiz, Blue. If you can do it, why am I not allowed?

Clearly there is a double standard on this forum. ;)

Says the guy who calls himself a capitalist in the purest sense who favors "govt run free markets"...LOl

It's one think to constantly misrepresent me Blue, but you have drifted into outright lying.

You had once posted you don't call people liars w/o sufficient cause. Dude, you specifically stated in another thread that private company profits drives up costs and have stated forever that you favor a single payer system which would be entirely govt run while, at the same time, when convenient, you try to discredit my pointing this out by calling me a liar and qualifying yourself as a capitalist in the purest sense? :-\ Consistency in this argument is not strongest suit.

It wasn't a generalized statement as you damn well know. It was a comparison of private healthcare insurance vs. Medicare (for example) which is why I referenced MPR (medical payout ratio) when I said it.

And I am a capitalist in the purest sense because I live off capital income instead of working (for example.)

You can call me whatever you want. I don't care. I do care about deliberate misrepresentations of my position just to give you something to work with.

So please quit lying about my posts. You even put quotes around it for chrissakes.

I think thou doth protesteth too much. Like i said, how you make your living is immaterial but, to say on the one hand, you prefer govt run health insurance with specific regard to containing costs is not consistent with calling yourself a capitalist in the purist sense.PERIOD. You can hedge all you want but never the twain shall meet in the real world.

Write again Blue. It is a monster failure. Thats why hour companies is movin to Europ. Them commie libtards who like free medicine need to get there butts to Cannada.

Write again Blue. It is a monster failure. Thats why hour companies is movin to Europ. Them commie libtards who like free medicine need to get there butts to Cannada.

LOL. I see you prefer to ignore my invitation to educate me on the basis of your argument. Do you have one or is this act simply put in play for your personal amusement? Its gotten kind of sad. Heres a tip. You're in a hole here. A DEEP one....for the love of all thats holy, THROW DOWN the shovel and quit digging. Watching you build all these straw men has been awesome, though.

Heck Blue Im on your side bud. we don't dig with no shuvels buddy we use us one them Caterapiller backhoes. We gonna dig to China and fill the hole up with them commie libtards. Thats a good plan aint it.

Heck Blue Im on your side bud. we don't dig with no shuvels buddy we use us one them Caterapiller backhoes. We gonna dig to China and fill the hole up with them commie libtards. Thats a good plan aint it.

Your use of straw man arguments is weak and juvenile and, as far as I'm concerned, evidence that you really have no clue what the argument was actually all about. You argue simply for the sake of arguing with evidently no idea what is actually being argued. You're not on my side buddy, not on this topic or any other that spring immediately to mind. I wonder WTF actually happened to you? There was a time when you at least attempted to argue with a minimal deference to reality. Sadly those days seem to have slipped away. What color is the sky in your world?

Your use of straw man arguments is weak and juvenile and, as far as I'm concerned, evidence that you really have no clue what the argument was actually all about. You argue simply for the sake of arguing with evidently no idea what is actually being argued. You're not on my side buddy, not on this topic or any other that spring immediately to mind. I wonder WTF actually happened to you? There was a time when you at least attempted to argue with a minimal deference to reality. Sadly those days seem to have slipped away. What color is the sky in your world?

I dont get it. Im agreein with you. My sky is red, white and BLUE buddy.

OK bud, have your fun, nothing wrong with that but I really don't see why you involved yourself in this since you literally have added NOTHING to support whatever argument you're trying to make but an assemblage of straw men which, sorry to say, makes you look pretty silly

Write again Blue. It aint workin and it aint never gunna work. Aint no country in the hole history of the world were it worked. Aint nuthin free. Commie libtards just dont get that.

I see. Rather than actually reading about its monstrous failures you prefer to purposefully remain detached from reality. Good call and not a surprise...AT ALL.

What'sa matter Blue? You don't like playing on home ground?

Gee wiz, Blue. If you can do it, why am I not allowed?

Clearly there is a double standard on this forum. ;)

Says the guy who calls himself a capitalist in the purest sense who favors "govt run free markets"...LOl

It's one think to constantly misrepresent me Blue, but you have drifted into outright lying.

You had once posted you don't call people liars w/o sufficient cause. Dude, you specifically stated in another thread that private company profits drives up costs and have stated forever that you favor a single payer system which would be entirely govt run while, at the same time, when convenient, you try to discredit my pointing this out by calling me a liar and qualifying yourself as a capitalist in the purest sense? :-\ Consistency in this argument is not strongest suit.

It wasn't a generalized statement as you damn well know. It was a comparison of private healthcare insurance vs. Medicare (for example) which is why I referenced MPR (medical payout ratio) when I said it.

And I am a capitalist in the purest sense because I live off capital income instead of working (for example.)

You can call me whatever you want. I don't care. I do care about deliberate misrepresentations of my position just to give you something to work with.

So please quit lying about my posts. You even put quotes around it for chrissakes.

I think thou doth protesteth too much. Like i said, how you make your living is immaterial but, to say on the one hand, you prefer govt run health insurance with specific regard to containing costs is not consistent with calling yourself a capitalist in the purist sense.PERIOD. You can hedge all you want but never the twain shall meet in the real world.

Who anointed you the arbiter of the forum anyway? :dunno: I must have missed it.

But I am still waiting on exactly how that for-profit system is going to handle everyone who needs insurance regardless of pre-existing conditions and ability to pay. Did I miss that too?

LOL. I see you prefer to ignore my invitation to educate me on the basis of your argument. Do you have one or is this act simply put in play for your personal amusement? Its gotten kind of sad. Heres a tip. You're in a hole here. A DEEP one....for the love of all thats holy, THROW DOWN the shovel and quit digging. Watching you build all these straw men has been awesome, though.

That's good. Blue demands a serious debate. I expected monkeys to fly out of my butt before that happened.

OK bud, have your fun, nothing wrong with that but I really don't see why you involved yourself in this since you literally have added NOTHING to support whatever argument you're trying to make but an assemblage of straw men which, sorry to say, makes you look pretty silly

IRONY ATTACK!!! :roflol::lmao:

Archived