Why Tre Mason's skills may be best suited...

bigbird

I too would like to see him as a Steeler.

Me and you both!

I'm a Falcons fan and they need a RB to replace old/broken down Steven Jackson. No offense to Tre, but if I'm the GM I'm taking Jeremy Hill hands down, assuming he's done sucker punching people in parking lots.

I'm a Falcons fan, also, and I'd rather they take Tre. I think he'll be a better and more durable NFL RB.

Sucks that GRob and Dee showed out so hard that the Rams and Chiefs had to snatch them up early :) J/k, really happy for those guys.

Ok....the next two teams have a need at RB. Is it New England or Miami?

New England may take the hometown kid from Boston College.

Ok....I hope it's Miami.

Damn! Tre deserves better.

Hmm a few more RBs off the boards and tre still not picked. These guys are really missing out on something special. I was hoping the saints would pick him in the 2nd round, nope didn't happen. They don't have a 3rd round pick. I doubt he will be there by the 4th round.

I think he's better than mid 3rd round but he's going to a good situation with big Greg Robinson. Go prove them wrong, Tre!

Considering the 1st RB off the board wasn't until the second round, early 3rd isn't bad. But I agree he's way better than 3rd rnd.

Looks like he will be running behind Robinson with the Rams!

Congrats To Tre! Rams 3rd round pick!

So pissed at the falcons... Took some no name bum safety from Wisconsin when Tre was still available. IDIOTS....

So pissed at the falcons... Took some no name bum safety from Wisconsin when Tre was still available. IDIOTS....

y would the falcons draft a rb?

Took some no name bum safety from Wisconsin when Tre was still available. IDIOTS....

That no-name bum safety from Wisconsin ran 4.38-4.42 and jumped 42" at his Pro Day at 212 pounds. One of the most impressive size/speed safeties in the class.

Took some no name bum safety from Wisconsin when Tre was still available. IDIOTS....

That no-name bum safety from Wisconsin ran 4.38-4.42 and jumped 42" at his Pro Day at 212 pounds. One of the most impressive size/speed safeties in the class.

Again, leave peoples opinions alone dude. What is your deal?

If they were going to take an rb at that spot Tre should have been it. Truth be told taking an rb at that spot was not a smart move. Titans have other needs that should have been addressed at that spot and then taken a quality rb in the 3rd or even later rounds. This is a franchise stuck in mediocrity.

Archived