Tea Party Ramps up their organizational skills.....

homersapien

Please show me where said there were no black Tea Partiers or black Republicans.

My point is the Tea Party is full of racists, which is true.

You know nothing about the Tea Party other than what you are spoon fed on the BS leftist sites you read. I've been to many Tea Party events including the one in DC and have yet to see or hear anything racist. You are a liar just like most of todays democrats.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please show me where said there were no black Tea Partiers or black Republicans.

You know nothing about the Tea Party other than what you are spoon fed on the BS leftist sites you read. I've been to many Tea Party events including the one in DC and have yet to see or hear anything racist. You are a liar just like most of todays democrats.

easy now. Homey's on Ben Rhodes contact list. LOL

"It is easier t fool a man than to convince him he's been fooled"

Mark Twain

The Democrat Party is full of racists.http://dailycaller.c...le-tom-comment/

Surely this is not a recent revelation. The whole "inclusive myth" has been propagated by the party that gave us slavery, the KKK and Jim Crow laws. Racism is at the core of who they are and that is a verifiable fact.

Political Racists? ;)

I have personally seen racist cartoons posted on the walls of several small businesses whose owners were Tea Party supporters. I have also heard calls to local talk radio supporting Tea Party issues that were racist in nature.

I never said they were all racist. Nor have I said that racism is a core organizing factor for them. But there is a high probability that racists - at least in my experience - are far more likely to support the Tea Party than any other political organization, including the mainline Republican party.

The fact I use internet sources to illustrate my perspective (in this case, in response to a cartoon sourced on the internet which was offered to support a different perspective) is of no consequence at all. Obviously.

You are awfully loose with your use of "liar". But it's what I would expect from you and a few other wackos on this forum. So, I might turn around and call you a liar for making the claim about me, but I happen to understand the difference between lying and just being stupid.

Surely this is not a recent revelation. The whole "inclusive myth" has been propagated by the party that gave us slavery, the KKK and Jim Crow laws. Racism is at the core of who they are and that is a verifiable fact.

:laugh: That's as funny as the comparison of Bundy to the founding fathers. You guys really need to avoid using history in your arguments.

:laugh:/> That's as funny as the comparison of Bundy to the founding fathers. You guys really need to avoid using history in your arguments.

I'm not sure about the democratic party forming the KKK, but you do realize he is right about the other two, right?

:laugh:/> That's as funny as the comparison of Bundy to the founding fathers. You guys really need to avoid using history in your arguments.

I'm not sure about the democratic party forming the KKK, but you do realize he is right about the other two, right?

All the members of the original KK were democrats. Hell, Robert Byrd who was a democrat and Senate Minority leader twice and Senate Majority leader twice and president pro tempore of the Senate was a card carrying member of the KKK.

I am referring to the relevancy of such claims in modern political terms. I can make an argument that Republicans are progressive in the area of environmental conservation based on history (for example).

So what? Do all of you southern Republicans praise Lincoln for preserving the union?

Only a dimwit would place value on such historical comparisons. Are you a dimwit?

All the members of the original KK were democrats. Hell, Robert Byrd who was a democrat and Senate Minority leader twice and Senate Majority leader twice and president pro tempore of the Senate was a card carrying member of the KKK.

I wondered just how long it would take for someone to bring up Byrd. But I'm hardly surprised about who did it. :laugh:

I have personally seen racist cartoons posted on the walls of several small businesses whose owners were Tea Party supporters. I have also heard calls to local talk radio supporting Tea Party issues that were racist in nature.

I never said they were all racist. Nor have I said that racism is a core organizing factor for them. But there is a high probability that racists - at least in my experience - are far more likely to support the Tea Party than any other political organization, including the mainline Republican party.

The fact I use internet sources to illustrate my perspective (in this case, in response to a cartoon sourced on the internet which was offered to support a different perspective) is of no consequence at all. Obviously.

You are awfully loose with your use of "liar". But it's what I would expect from you and a few other wackos on this forum. So, I might turn around and call you a liar for making the claim about me, but I happen to understand the difference between lying and just being stupid.

Actually, I don't use the term 'liar' loosely at all. Only when it's appropriate. And let me add that I agree with Allen West when he uses the term 'stuck on stupid' as well. http://allenwestrepublic.com/2014/04/30/allen-west-video-charlie-rangel-stuck-on-stupid-regarding-tea-party/

Honestly, there are no words to accurately portray the height of irony in homer's statement..."You are awfully loose with your use of the term "liar. But its what I would expect from you and a few other wackos on this forum."

He's the guy that calls anyone and everyone liars when they post something he disagrees with. His dependence on Huff-Po, KOS and Think Progress to refute most everything is down right funny. He use of racism as a battering ram personifies the way the wackos on the left roll in their efforts to shut down opposition to their failed arguments. Wackos and liars constitute the majority of the left because the truth is not their ally in successfully implementing their agenda which is impossible without huge sacrifices of individual freedoms.

Honestly, there are no words to accurately portray the height of irony in homer's statement..."You are awfully loose with your use of the term "liar. But its what I would expect from you and a few other wackos on this forum."

He's the guy that calls anyone and everyone liars when they post something he disagrees with. His dependence on Huff-Po, KOS and Think Progress to refute most everything is down right funny. He use of racism as a battering ram personifies the way the wackos on the left roll in their efforts to shut down opposition to their failed arguments. Wackos and liars constitute the majority of the left because the truth is not their ally in successfully implementing their agenda which is impossible without huge sacrifices of individual freedoms.

Now that's a good example of a lie.

Bet you can't produce a single example. Just one will do.

I could produce many if I cared enough. Surprise surprise you deny the accusation. Listen, you've called me a liar for no reason on several occasions. I dont care enough to go back and find them. If my memory serves correctly, you even called Charles Krauthammer a liar and a crank. Nevermind, he's an award winning journalist who was once a liberal, himself, but now thinks all you are simply wrong.

I could produce many if I cared enough. Surprise surprise you deny the accusation. Listen, you've called me a liar for no reason on several occasions. I dont care enough to go back and find them. If my memory serves correctly, you even called Charles Krauthammer a liar and a crank. Nevermind, he's an award winning journalist who was once a liberal, himself, but now thinks all you are simply wrong.

Yeah, I bet you could. If you only cared enough. :laugh:

I accept what you are. You prove it everyday. I don't need to do anything.

Well, I don't throw out terms like "liar" without evidence to prove it.

:Sing:

:Sing:

I bet you would have actually posted something if you really cared enough. ;D

Homer quoted one of the biggest liberal LIARS of ALL TIME. hehehehe

Archived