prayers needed

cooltigger21

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update. Doctors put in two stents and a balloon pump device. Said this was a large heart attack. Don't know full extent of damage to heart, Next two days will tell them about heart recovery and possible neurological damage. It sounds bad but at the same time he did survive the attack. It is in the hands of God. As long as there is life there is hope. Stan and his wife are strong Christians and I believe God still has work for him to do here.

Good to read that update, thanks!

...on the way.

I woluld like to thank all of the AU Family members for their prayers. My dear mother passed peacefully this evening with 3 generations of family by her side. If there is any bright spot for this, it is that she went peacefully and quickly. She did not linger in pain and suffering.

I woluld like to thank all of the AU Family members for their prayers. My dear mother passed peacefully this evening with 3 generations of family by her side. If there is any bright spot for this, it is that she went peacefully and quickly. She did not linger in pain and suffering.

Surrounded by loved ones, passing over like that, and now at peace. Words fail, but thoughts and sympathies still go out.

I'm very sorry for your loss and glad to hear that she passed peacefully without suffering. My prayers to you and your family from your extended AU family.

Update. Doctors put in two stents and a balloon pump device. Said this was a large heart attack. Don't know full extent of damage to heart, Next two days will tell them about heart recovery and possible neurological damage. It sounds bad but at the same time he did survive the attack. It is in the hands of God. As long as there is life there is hope. Stan and his wife are strong Christians and I believe God still has work for him to do here.

my thoughts and prayers are with Stan and his wife.

Surrounded by loved ones, passing over like that, and now at peace. Words fail, but thoughts and sympathies still go out.

Amen, Raptor. Formerly...to have been able to be there...that was my experience with my father. I'm so sorry for your loss...and I know that the memories tonight and prior tonight will be cherished beyond measure. From one reunion of loved ones to another, for her...

38/34 you, your family and loved ones continue in my prayers. May the peace of The Lord Jesus Christ abide with you now and always.

Prayers sent for the family. Know at this difficult time that your loved one is with our Lord.

Praying for the needs of both posters. God bless.

He is in good hands with our Lord now. Prayers will go out for his family.

I am so sorry to learn that your mother passed. I remember my own mother and that is a hard time. May God be with you and your family now.

I want to thank all those who have offered up prayers on behalf of Stan and his family. They are very much appreciated and needed. The latest news is that his heart is working good right now and after they removed the pump assist everything on that end looked good. They took him off of the sedation meds yesterday but he has not woke up yet. Doctors are doing neurological tests today to see if they can determine why this is so.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived