Jordan-Hare 75 Year Anniversary Logo

RunInRed

I was there for the 50th. Playing Alabama for the first time.

That was a very special game!

T'was a beautiful afternoon and evening and night!! Sunday morning I was less celebratory... :dead:

• 2 weeks later...

While my first game at Jordan Hare was only vs Western Carolina, my first Auburn Alabama game was in 2003 as a student and the first play of the game is kinda famous. Will never forget that play and the energy in the stadium in the student section. Many great memories since including taking my kids to games.

Is it a coincidence that this is also Batman's 75th anniversary? Jordan-Hare=Batcave?

Auburn guy for a quarter or two,,,,,,,,,,,,no its not Sunday but Monday

Golf, what year is that pic? I see the old Sports Arena in the upper left where I labored under the watchful eye of Swede Umbach, he only had one and you never knew when he was watching you. Great man and coach. To me it was the house of pain. I found myself on Parris Island soon there after taking my "vaction" that AU seemed to think I needed. Lasted 15 years but that's another story ;D

Auburn guy for a quarter or two,,,,,,,,,,,,no its not Sunday but Monday

Golf, what year is that pic? I see the old Sports Arena in the upper left where I labored under the watchful eye of Swede Umbach, he only had one and you never knew when he was watching you. Great man and coach. To me it was the house of pain. I found myself on Parris Island soon there after taking my "vaction" that AU seemed to think I needed. Lasted 15 years but that's another story ;D

Archived