Cow flatulence

TheBlueVue

seems has emerged as the next target of regulation by the Obama administration. Cow flatulence? Are you kidding me? Clearly there is nothing beyond the regulatory reach of these fanatical climate change zealots. What's next ? With this admin's penchant for regulatory oversight will they put environmental jack boots into our homes to make sure we don't fart after dinner?.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/28/white-house-looks-to-regulate-cow-flatulence-as-part-of-climate-agenda/#ixzz2xHqYITaT

Interestingly enough, this isn't the first time a government has proposed regulating gases produced by ruminants.

In 2003, the government of New Zealand proposed a flatulence tax, which was not adopted because of public protest.

Link.

Did anyone actually read the document that sparked this article?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/03/28/fact-sheet-climate-action-plan-strategy-cut-methane-emissions

Seems to me the title of this hack piece is distorted to the point of a lie. Surprise, surprise. :-\

Didn't Australia place a tax on cows for the very same reason? Considering the population of the planet in terms of human beings....get ready for a living tax because of the amount we excrete. Lol

All you have to do is put some Beano into cow feed and,,,,,,,,,,,,problem solved. Stupid politicians believe the answer for everything is a new bureaucracy and a new tax.

Just more brainless and baseless BS from the liberal/democrats. No pun intended.

And there you have, from an expert.

Thanks but no 'experise' needed to realize the liberal/democrats are at a minimum somewhat mentally ill.

Thanks but no 'experise' needed to realize the liberal/democrats are at a minimum somewhat mentally ill.

:rolleyes:

Just more brainless and baseless BS from the liberal/democrats. No pun intended.

Actually, I find that difficult to argue with, at least as a stand-alone statement.

(Of course it applies to everyone else too.) ;)

Actually, I find that difficult to argue with.

I understand ;)

Actually, I find that difficult to argue with.

I understand ;)

While I don't mind what you did (ha ha), it's bad form to literally re-write someone's post while retaining it as a direct quote.

Better to highlight the portion you want to use while leaving the rest, or at least indicate there is more than you are not including, such as with a line of periods ...........

Picky, I know. But that's so often the point, no?

Archived