2015 3* TE Bowman Archibald (Wake Forest signee)

EagleDamnWar

bowmanarchibald.jpg

Bowman Archibald, TE

Dade City, FL

Ht: 6-5, Wt: 235 lbs

- Recruiter: Scott Fountain

- Picked up AU offer 2/14/14

- Visited for Junior Day (2/22/14), named AU leader

Offer: Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Indiana, Kentucky, Miami (Fl.), Mississippi, Mississippi State, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, South Florida, Tennessee, and UCF, among others.

247Sports: 3*

Rivals: 3*

Hudl Highlights

He plays high at times and is slower out of his breaks on his routes than I'd like if we're gonna line him up to catch passes, but I love his motor/athleticism and he's got a great frame. Not that anyone is asking me, but I say sign him up!

He lumbers a bit when he runs. He does not look real fast. He catches the ball very well and he blocks very well too. He has a great offer list.

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations to Archibald. Kinda looks like Wilkinson is our guy. Hope I'm wrong but don't see Gragg, GWilliams, or Cox in Burnt orange and Navy Blue. Of course there may be others that end up on AU radar down the road. It's still real early. Camps are about 3 months away.

I believe Archibald could still be had if we make a big push. There are just a bunch of TE/H-Back guys out there and we aren't exactly needing one to come in and play soon, so there is that I guess. There will be more guys emerge as we head into Summer Camps as well.

Archived