2014 3* JUCO CB Joseph Turner signs with AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of us playing catch up (maybe just me) I have two questions.

1. Is KB still part of the team. I don't recall seeing anything official that he has been released but maybe I didn't look hard enough.

2. Are we still interested in bring Fields in, if he were to qualify?

Glad for this pick up. Hope KB is able to get it all fixed up and can still play for us. I am hoping he was just an innocent in the car.

PikesEagle from what I understand KB is still on team awaiting developments one way or the other and Fields is awaiting ACT scores if passes we pick him up.

Joseph Turner has 3 years to play 2 FYI. That makes him an even better take for us IMO.

You sure? I've read that it was 3 years of eligibility left, on oanow.

3 years to play 2 seasons - grayshirt not count on his first collegiate season.

Welcome to Auburn Joseph and War Eagle.

As for KB, don't make the mistake of writing him off too soon.

1265441.png

Others are writing him off but I'm not! satan always lays stumbling blocks when ur about to be successful! Keep the faith young fella!! Truth

Amen!!!

Welcome aboard Mr. Turner. Adding a tall speedy DB in your secondary is a good thing regardless of the reason!

Regardless of KB this is a great pickup! Especially this late in the game great move by the coaches!

This kid is 6'2" with speed and JUCO I'll take him any day of the week

Also I can't believe the kids already on campus! Or did I read that wrong?

Regardless of Bessents involvement. ..it amazes me how many of these kids pissed away opportunities of a lifetime to have a little fun.

Not trying to be smart at all, but it just amazes me at how many of our youth thinks mixing drugs with firearms is fun. There is SO much more to life than this.

JUCO players are not usually brought in to compete with the freshman so I wouldn't think this is directly related to KB. Though I'm sure it would be an added reason. I mean who turns down a 6'2" CB if they have a spot to give?

If he is committed to us like i'm seeing on other sites, why haven't we updated the thread to show that?...is it not official yet?

Supposedly he's not committed, he has SIGNED with Auburn and will report this summer. As for updating the thread, that's above my pay grade.

PS: He has been added to the list of 2014 signees that's pinned at the upper part of the recruiting page.

If he is committed to us like i'm seeing on other sites, why haven't we updated the thread to show that?...is it not official yet?

Supposedly he's not committed, he has SIGNED with Auburn and will report this summer. As for updating the thread, that's above my pay grade.

PS: He has been added to the list of 2014 signees that's pinned at the upper part of the recruiting page.

just checked it out...thanks

Archived