2014 5* DE Rashaan Evans (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alabama is so loaded.....1/2 of these kids may not ever see significant playing time. They just pick who they want.

Move this to the Rivals recruiting, then to "another one processed" thread next season. Let's get guys who want to be at Auburn, and don't mind waiting on their payday.

Did they boo him? hope so

No, it was kinda quiet except for the sounds of a few bammers. I heard one lady give a r*** t***.

Get this thread out of here. Circus family will never watch their kid play a down of football.

Really?? SMH That's unbelievable!

Unbelievable that once someone is a member of UAT that committed at Auburn high school? Is it really unbelievable? Like...you can't believe that?

NO surprise here. As I've been saying all along, everything Alan Evans said, the conditions for the signing, the adulation expressed by Rashaad for Saban and Smart have indicated he was going to bama. I'm disappointed he strung Gus and Auburn along. It cost us time and effort we could have put on someone else.

That is what ticks me off is Saban does this crap and the kid and family play right along with it. Total BS

Nothing about him going to Bama makes sense. He could play instantly at Auburn and he lives in Auburn. $$$ ?

He always said he wanted to get away from home...Tuscaloosa is away from home BUT close enough to head back quick

It should be of no surprise that Bama comes in and takes one away from this part of the state. They own the entire state when it comes to recruiting. When Auburn pulls a guy, even from it's own backyard, it's like a major win. You would think Auburn would have an advantage in Auburn, but nope. Not when it comes to the studs any ways.

Well between Reuben Foster and now Rashan Evans (both Auburn HS plyrs), I'd say the Linebacker recruiter for Auburn is dropping the ball big time. Once again we let Auburn residents leave.....

This is not on Coach Johnson at all.

Guess AU's gonna have to break out the checkbook to get some LBs to come. Wow...

Most will say 'where is your evidence'? I say, you are right on the money. The elephant boys are 'influential'. Since little man became coach AU has had a lot of LB's that looked to be close to signing with AU only to go somewhere else.

Really?? SMH That's unbelievable!

Unbelievable that once someone is a member of UAT that committed at Auburn high school? Is it really unbelievable? Like...you can't believe that?

No unbelievable that you want the kid boo'ed.

Not surprised at all. However, am curious: there was a comment by an insider (Au student23?) that he will be AU unless something completely off the wall and unexpected happens, but that it won't. Now that it has. Does anyone know what that something was?

The truth is no one here actually knows anything, they just express their opinions based on what they have heard. No surprises here.

Yea, that is what I have always figured. But, if that is the case, I am curious why some "insiders' say things like "this (player) WILL be an AU Tiger unless something off the wall crazy happens , which it won't." I mean nom one here would fault anybody for saying they have a very good feeling he's coming to Auburn I wouldn't think.

Again, I hated seeing all the ppl that said they had a bad feeling get constantly attacked calling them "paranoid" or saying they are running around screaming "the sky is falling." Hopefully from here out, it will be okay for ppl to have an unpopular opinion. I mean I read comments that said, "These ppl are just paranoid because of what happened with Calloway and Yeldon and Foster and Liner." and I'm sitting there like, "Ya, so? Sounds like a good reason to be a little worried." Alas, here we are.

Archived