2014 5* DE Rashaan Evans (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it wasn't the bacon cheeseburger!!

All we need to do is beat them every year and make them regret their choices.

Best wishes and much success.................but we comin!!

He will be lost in the log jam! Cannot believe this!!!

dont' believe that for a minute. They have a lot of LBs but this kid will play. He may RS but he will be a great one to watch. Good luck RE.

NO surprise here. As I've been saying all along, everything Alan Evans said, the conditions for the signing, the adulation expressed by Rashaad for Saban and Smart have indicated he was going to bama. I'm disappointed he strung Gus and Auburn along. It cost us time and effort we could have put on someone else.

just delete the thread

I think we tried that once and it apparently didn't work. I think it's less likely to work this time.

Not surprised at all. However, am curious: there was a comment by an insider (Au student23?) that he will be AU unless something completely off the wall and unexpected happens, but that it won't. Now that it has. Does anyone know what that something was?

Will not be discussed in this thread for the time being as it can likely lead to what happened Sunday.

We got played... Plain and simple.

Alabama posters know their stuff. They called it days ago, while people on AUF were calling us stupid for listening to them.

So much for the guarantees. Time to start the annual "it's a fluid process and things change" mantra. I wasn't all that disappointed over Rueben's decision, but this one hurts. Not only is he from Auburn, the guy is a legacy.

Can't say I'm happy....but I hope we kick your teams butt while you are there. Good luck.

Rueben Foster "influenced me alot". Wish I would never have to hear about RF again, but whatever. Good luck to him i guess, still a successful day. We take for granted what we have in Roc and Tre.

The signs were there a couple weeks ago if anyone was really paying attention. That's the reason I had stopped posting in this thread. I will just say this now. When a recruitment turns into a circus atmosphere there are reasons for that. When that happens, AU rarely ends up with the recruit and for good reason. Recruits and their families that allow that don't fit. We look back later and say we are glad.

Archived