2014 5* DE Rashaan Evans (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How unfortunate. Would have been nice to see him play.. he just effectively ended his career.

Not surprised at all. However, am curious: there was a comment by an insider (Au student23?) that he will be AU unless something completely off the wall and unexpected happens, but that it won't. Now that it has. Does anyone know what that something was?

I will say to all those ppl that got railed on for saying they were doubting that Evans was coming to Auburn. All of you deserve an apology. First of all, no matter where the kid went, you shouldn't have gotten attacked by the insiders or any of the ppl who take their word as gold just because you had an opinion. Turns out all of your feelings were correct.

I just can't wrap my head around being born into the AU family with a dad who played here and even considering Bama.

Just don't understand it at all. I hope he never gets to experience an Iron Bowl win.

Not surprised at all. However, am curious: there was a comment by an insider (Au student23?) that he will be AU unless something completely off the wall and unexpected happens, but that it won't. Now that it has. Does anyone know what that something was?

The truth is no one here actually knows anything, they just express their opinions based on what they have heard. No surprises here.

Archived