February 1st visitors

EagleDamnWar

There are four more 2015 recruits who can't be mentioned until public info: three 4 stars and one 5 star.

Wow. They cant sign for over a year and they are still considered secret visitors. At this point, I have to believe that there are very rarely any secret visitors, only secret stories about their visits for the pay sites to keep people interested. The recruiting sites have gotten pretty pathetic IYAM. If there truly were secret visitors, nobody would know about it. But lets not mention these guys by name as theybare secret visitors. Wouldnt want anybody pressuring these kids before signingbday. Oh wait, its a year away

Not secret. Was just premium info. Now they have been released via 247 on twitter.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are four more 2015 recruits who can't be mentioned until public info: three 4 stars and one 5 star.

Wow. They cant sign for over a year and they are still considered secret visitors. At this point, I have to believe that there are very rarely any secret visitors, only secret stories about their visits for the pay sites to keep people interested. The recruiting sites have gotten pretty pathetic IYAM. If there truly were secret visitors, nobody would know about it. But lets not mention these guys by name as theybare secret visitors. Wouldnt want anybody pressuring these kids before signingbday. Oh wait, its a year away

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that they are "secret visitors" in the sense that someone like Ronnie Clark would be if he were to visit. I think by "not public" it just meant that the info was "premium" at the time, so that those with subscriptions to pay sites were getting something for their money.

So, we have one guy (Parker) on an official visit. The others are all on a jr. day trip at their own expense?

Yes Sir!

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that they are "secret visitors" in the sense that someone like Ronnie Clark would be if he were to visit. I think by "not public" it just meant that the info was "premium" at the time, so that those with subscriptions to pay sites were getting something for their money.

Yes Sir!

FYI. In case anyone is wondering this is not one of AU's 2 Junior days. The first Junior Day will be at the end of this month. You will have 50 or more prospects here for those days. Today is 12 top rated guys the staff wanted to get on campus.

E - do you know if Daron Payne was invited or where he might be today?

Don't know and don't know if he's at Bama's junior day if that's what your asking.

E - do you know if Daron Payne was invited or where he might be today?

Don't know and don't know if he's at Bama's junior day if that's what your asking.

Yes, I saw that Trent Thompson is visiting FSU, Jeffrey Holland is visiting UF, but I haven't seen anything about Payne or Karryon Johnson.

FYI. In case anyone is wondering this is not one of AU's 2 Junior days. The first Junior Day will be at the end of this month. You will have 50 or more prospects here for those days. Today is 12 top rated guys the staff wanted to get on campus.

Any idea when names for those events should start to emerge?

Lot of no shows today. Taj Griffin, Chuma Edoga, Natrez Patrick, and Dallas Warmack.

Did the coaches think they were coming?

That I have no idea. They were scheduled but I am sure they called and said they couldn't make it.

All those guys paying their own way.....probably some second thoughts about cost, etc. I don' see this as indicating anything negative....especially since this was a small group...just me I guess, but seems the day would be more fun with a large group or recruits.

Lot of no shows today. Taj Griffin, Chuma Edoga, Natrez Patrick, and Dallas Warmack.

That I have no idea. They were scheduled but I am sure they called and said they couldn't make it.

Kirby went down there to change the road signs.

Kirby went down there to change the road signs.

I figured he just made some calls and the REC set up various roadblocks full of Dodge Chargers and vouchers for TTown Men's Wear. I mean, isn't that how it usually works?

Any idea when names for those events should start to emerge?

They are emerging per recruits' twitter pages but no real list til the week of.

Archived