First Junior Day for 2015 class

EagleDamnWar

Do we really believe there is a chance that Warmack is interested in us?

Not sure but he changed his plans from going to bama's junior day to ours.

Maybe he was told to come talk with RE, if he sees him.

Big brother Chance had a rough first year with the Titans. Coaches said he wasn't nearly ready for the pros.

Big brother Chance had a rough first year with the Titans. Coaches said he wasn't nearly ready for the pros.

a theme that is starting to trend in the NFL with guys from that school, great talent, little development

a theme that is starting to trend in the NFL with guys from that school, great talent, little development

Aside from Ingram and TRich not making a splash, I thought they do pretty well? not sure if serious...

There have been some DBs who have gotten the "whole development knock" too. I don't remember the exact players, but I remember one of the Cowboy's coaches saying a highly rated DB lacked some fundamentals for the position. I think Roman Harper is still trying to snuff out play action passes from 2007.

There have been some DBs who have gotten the "whole development knock" too. I don't remember the exact players, but I remember one of the Cowboy's coaches saying a highly rated DB lacked some fundamentals for the position. I think Roman Harper is still trying to snuff out play action passes from 2007.

Roman struggles in 1 on 1 pass coverage but overall he's a good safety and been selected to 2 pro bowls while snubbed for it once.

There's not a Bama DB on the Cowboys. I think you mean Cincy and Dre Kilpatrick. He improved quite a bit though.

Back to AU recruiting I am excited to hear who comes this Saturday

Or he could be speaking of Kareem Jackson in Houston. I remember Wade Phillips doggin' him about his draft evaluation being too 'peachy'.

TRue

Or he could be speaking of Kareem Jackson in Houston. I remember Wade Phillips doggin' him about his draft evaluation being too 'peachy'.

that's what it was. it was a few years ago I believe.

TRue

You could say the same about positive evaluations of Wade Phillips as a coach.

Archived