if Auburn wins the natty will we be the best ever worst to first?

aubiefifty

to me it will be the ultimate turnaround. i just want to know if anyone knows if it will be the biggest in the history of the sport? man i am 58 and still pinching myself to make sure i am not dreaming. wow...just wow!

to me it will be the ultimate turnaround. i just want to know if anyone knows if it will be the biggest in the history of the sport? man i am 58 and still pinching myself to make sure i am not dreaming. wow...just wow!

Hey... I have you beat by a few years! The closest thing I can remember that was worst to first was the Atlanta Braves back in the early 90s when they went from worst to first. This is baseball, but this is the only thing I can think of.

I think I saw someplace last week that with either the bammer win or the SECCG win we tied for the greatest turnaround. So a win in the BCSCG will definitely solidify us as the greatest one all by our lonesome.

I think I saw someplace last week that with either the bammer win or the SECCG win we tied for the greatest turnaround. So a win in the BCSCG will definitely solidify us as the greatest one all by our lonesome.

Mark My Words: if we win the BCSNCG, 10 years from now, there will be a movie made about the 2013 Auburn Tigers.

Mark My Words: if we win the BCSNCG, 10 years from now, there will be a movie made about the 2013 Auburn Tigers.

ESPN should do a 30 for 30 and call it "HIgh School" The Gus Malzahn story. You guys wouldn't believe all the stuff CGM went through over here his first year as OC.

ESPN should do a 30 for 30 and call it "HIgh School" The Gus Malzahn story. You guys wouldn't believe all the stuff CGM went through over here his first year as OC

I have a feeling that it is already in the works.

It took us 4 weeks to get any votes at all in the AP poll.

And we didn't break the top 25 (in the AP) until after the Western Carolina game. We broke into the other polls after beating Texas A&M.

The answer to you question for NCAA FBS football, YES. The current turn around is 9 games (where we are now)

thank you sir!

I think it may be the biggest turnaround not only in the history of college football, but maybe in the history of major American sports. I cannot think of anything that even compares.

I will be interested to see what miracle play God will reveal at the natty. An earthquake might split the football field into two parts while the goal posts move to make the last second field goal be true for Auburn.

I will be interested to see what miracle play God will reveal at the natty. An earthquake might split the football field into two parts while the goal posts move to make the last second field goal be true for Auburn.

Gosh I hope not. I'm terrified by earthquakes. And we are in the end zone.

Interesting you should mention that. OSU kicked a fg during their game with Oklahoma last Saturday.

I don't think we'll need another miracle or phenomenal last second play to win this game. It would no doubt add to the mystique of this team if we did, but I think we'll win in a more conventional manner. At least my blood pressure hopes so.

Archived