did anyone see what saban said on game day?

aubiefifty

He's going to Texas that's why remember the hug for McCarron vs LSU when the talk started. Now this he seems to have lost his edge makes me think he's off to Texas. Turned around the south's most pristegiest team now on to the most winning program to fix in Texas. Then he will retire after Texas in 7 or 8 years.

You really should break out a dictionary before you begin typing. Punctuation (as well as grammar and spelling) are your friends. dictionary.com - use it...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMHO he has never been as bad as we make him out to be.

IMHO you've never been a great player "processed" to continue his dynasty. Nothing against your opinion, but a jerk is a jerk is a jerk... glad he's not going to be in AU books other than "coaches we've beaten gladly".. AU means so much more to me than football or wins. I wouldn't want this @$$ clown related to our beloved university...

Saban's respect for:

Malzahn > Meyer

His staff & team got worked in the IronBowl. Discrediting that would also reflect on what bama has done this season. He had to give credit where it was due in this case.

When the 5'2" guy whips your butt on the playground, you retell the story by blaming it on the 6'6" bully.

He's going to Texas that's why remember the hug for McCarron vs LSU when the talk started. Now this he seems to have lost his edge makes me think he's off to Texas. Turned around the south's most pristegiest team now on to the most winning program to fix in Texas. Then he will retire after Texas in 7 or 8 years.

Brother, I love you but spell check/grammar check is your friend..."prestigious"

Saban's respect for:

Malzahn > Meyer

His staff & team got worked in the IronBowl. Discrediting that would also reflect on what bama has done this season. He had to give credit where it was due in this case.

When the 5'2" guy whips your butt on the playground, you retell the story by blaming it on the 6'6" bully.

Auburn is no 5'2" guy in reality.....but the nickster does see it that way.

If his ego ever deflates it could suck Turdistan into a huge black sinkhole.

War Eagle on eagle eyes knowing how to spell correctly! This aggravates me everytime I see it, but say nothing out of respect for AU fans and knowing what a cell phone does to linguistics. .

I know something is different. This is 180 degrees from how he normally has acted in the past. What it means, I don't know.

It means he doesn't have a game to prepare for this week!

I love Saban. Its good to have the evil one at your nemesis - keeps you on your toes and makes you strive to be your best. You can't have Luke Skywalker without Darth Vader......

I love Saban. Its good to have the evil one at your nemesis - keeps you on your toes and makes you strive to be your best. You can't have Luke Skywalker without Darth Vader......

Great and appropriate reference/analogy...

Saban's respect for:

Malzahn > Meyer

Auburn is no 5'2" guy in reality.....but the nickster & tide nation do see it that way.

I think also something is up. He didn't even act the same in the iron bowl and then the comments he made on game day. Maybe he thinks the way the turds fan base acts is Because of him, who knows...he definitely different.

Great and appropriate reference/analogy...

Except that Gus is Saban's daddy.

:Sing:

Palmer and Kanell stated this morning on SC that he should go to Texas. Spoke of the facilities and resources and such. One of the main reasons they stated he should leave was because Gus was the AUburn coach. They said saban's defenses weren't able to defend Gus' offense. Seemed like a 180 from their normal blather.

Palmer and Kanell stated this morning on SC that he should go to Texas. Spoke of the facilities and resources and such. One of the main reasons they stated he should leave was because Gus was the AUburn coach. They said saban's defenses weren't able to defend Gus' offense. Seemed like a 180 from their normal blather.

Wow! That's hilarious they'd actually say this.

One thing I wish would get spelled right is Tuberville. There is only 1 b in Tuberville. I doubt that spell check would catch this unless you entered Tuberville into your dictionary. Anyway, we won, OSU lost, and the world is looking pretty good. I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

Wow! That's hilarious they'd actually say this.

eventually even the biggest homer has to admit the obvious.

One thing I wish would get spelled right is Tuberville. There is only 1 b in Tuberville. I doubt that spell check would catch this unless you entered Tuberville into your dictionary. Anyway, we won, OSU lost, and the world is looking pretty good. I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Doc! I always welcome your opinion with an unsaid greed... Delightful I must say!

(Sorry... drinking n not been asleep since 5am sat...)

Archived