SEC Championship - Auburn vs. Missouri - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not saying it's over... but that was freaking huge!

Of course you're not....you don't want Auburn to win....We expect nothing less from you....

Please, don't you have anything better to do? Would you rather me say the game is over? Sorry for waiting til the game is actually over. But we are definitely in excellent position.

Tre did not look tired on his 22nd touchdown of the season!

he let a load off, remember :)

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: Game set match War Damn Eagle

I'm not saying it's over... but that was freaking huge!

Of course you're not....you don't want Auburn to win....We expect nothing less from you....

Please, don't you have anything better to do? Would you rather me say the game is over? Sorry for waiting til the game is actually over. But we are definitely in excellent position.

Dude you've complained before during and probably after the game.... your either a bammer or you hate life

I know we'll be alright either way but I sure would like for Mason to stay around Auburn another season!

I'm not sure if Auburn has that every down back next year if Tre goes pro. CAP is good, as is Grant, but I don't feel either is the type of back that Tre is to our offense. Tre is a fabulous back.

I know we'll be alright either way but I sure would like for Mason to stay around Auburn another season!

I'm not sure if Auburn has that every down back next year if Tre goes pro. CAP is good, as is Grant, but I don't feel either is the type of back that Tre is to our offense. Tre is a fabulous back.

Roc Thomas

Archived