SEC Championship - Auburn vs. Missouri - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A reminder. 7 of their points should have been overruled on review

I disagree with this logic... acts as if they never would've gotten the 6 on a later play in that drive... but at least you didn't say it should be 28-20 (which assumes they wouldn't score period).

Hmm I wonder why you disagree bammer

You guys got this! Mizzou is lucky to be in the game. They have won the turnover battle and have been lucky with some calls and they still trail. No doubt in my mind that AU will be 2013 SEC Champions and should play in the title game because OSU sucks.

JUST RUN THE DAMN BALL!!!!

I like your way of thinking! WDE!

It's all my fault...forget to put on the lucky shirt that won the Bama game....things will go better in the second half

How could you do that to us?!?! Put that thang on and lets get this show on the road!

You guys got this! Mizzou is lucky to be in the game. They have won the turnover battle and have been lucky with some calls and they still trail. No doubt in my mind that AU will be 2013 SEC Champions and should play in the title game because OSU sucks.

JUST RUN THE DAMN BALL!!!!

Thank you

A reminder. 7 of their points should have been overruled on review, and another 7 was the fumble return. Our d has given up too many big plays, but don't act like they're driving up and down the field on us.

^^^^^^^

This!

Guys we played a bad half two turnovers that gave then 10 points a fumble that we recovered that stopped a drive, A touchdown for them that should have been reviewed and would have been denied . Then a mental breakdown at end of game that gave them 7 and we are still up a point.

The only time they have stopped our running game is when we got cute and didn't run. We get ball first and we should shove it down their throats. Then we need a stop. D-line has played ok but has been held a few times with no calls but we have had two called against us. Both legit calls but I wish they would call it both ways. D-backs have been our weakness not linebackers in first half.

We need to man up in second half and put these guys away.

I disagree with this logic... acts as if they never would've gotten the 6 on a later play in that drive... but at least you didn't say it should be 28-20 (which assumes they wouldn't score period).

I disagree because it's factual. But I guess when you can't support an argument you resort to name-calling.

I will say this, what was posted was accurate, I just disagree with the point (assuming 7 of the points would have never occurred).

Passing game is fine when we're going deeper than the line of scrimmage. War Eagle

Yep. scratching my head over the calls on that last drive. I noticed Gus say at half we just need to run the ball. We may not throw it again unless it is an obvious passing down.

Interesting stat. Nick Marshall is 6/6 100% on passes for 9x yards.

I say all of us fans come together and shout a big "WAAAAR EAGLE!". Its just the boost our tigers need!

Passing game is fine when we're going deeper than the line of scrimmage. War Eagle

Yep. scratching my head over the calls on that last drive. I noticed Gus say at half we just need to run the ball. We may not throw it again unless it is an obvious passing down.

Ditto

It's all my fault...forget to put on the lucky shirt that won the Bama game....things will go better in the second half

dammit 64....get your head in the game!!!

I disagree because it's factual. But I guess when you can't support an argument you resort to name-calling.

I will say this, what was posted was accurate, I just disagree with the point (assuming 7 of the points would have never occurred).

Here's the thing bammer. It works both ways. You can't assume the points WOULD have been scored either, which is exactly what you are doing. Seriously. Why are you even here? You are the biggest sad sack I've ever seen.

They are playing off the WRs. The quick slant would be a good way to shake them up. But right now, we can run if Tre can stay in the game. He looks a bit tired. After 200 yds in one half, I don't blame him!

dammit 64....get your head in the game!!!

It's only weird if it doesn't work

Here's the thing bammer. It works both ways. You can't assume the points WOULD have been scored either, which is exactly what you are doing. Seriously. Why are you even here? You are the biggest sad sack I've ever seen.

Here's a fact for you...we've already rushed for nearly 300yds the defense gave up 14 of the points and the ONLY reason the score is what it is , is bc of turnovers

Archived