SEC Championship - Auburn vs. Missouri - Game Thread

WarTiger

I'm predicting 34 yards of rushing for Tre Mason in the second half... don't like it, but that's my prediction. The end of the half was a major momentum swing and I worry Gus panics and continues to pass the ball (which is what he does when he panics). He may not start the half passing, but I see Mizzou figuring out a way to stop Tre in the second half.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job Ellis.

shut the **** up you stupid troll, I'm so tired of your s***.

We're 11-1 and you still sound like a cactus is shoved up your anus

You could just ignore his posts

frustrating since they got a free td, and the offense left some points on the field. But with the way we are running it, we're still in control. Defense has made good adjustments all year. Not sure why Mizzou keeps showing that 3 man DL look against our rushing attack.

I'm predicting 34 yards of rushing for Tre Mason in the second half... don't like it, but that's my prediction. The end of the half was a major momentum swing and I worry Gus panics and continues to pass the ball (which is what he does when he panics). He may not start the half passing, but I see Mizzou figuring out a way to stop Tre in the second half.

There is no way you are not a troll.

Yes,,,,I remember how he panicked against Bama last week.....guess we should look for the same thing again?

The unfortunate part is: we need to sway voters. And this is not going to do it.

Nothing short of a tOSU loss will sway enough voters to make a difference.

The game is not over. Looking for a break out second half from out Auburn Tigers

Dude, I am just glad to get the hell out of that first half with a 1-point lead. They were basically gifted 14 points. We have the ball at the half, let the shootout begin.

Who are you?....Really?

The one thing your forgeting is fatigue. While they do have the momo, their d is gassed. If we hold on to the ball, we win.

Suck them bugers up put ur f%$*$# big girl panties on and come out and slap these mother f$#%&$s in da face or go ur a$$ back to day Out house - my halftime speech haha

Whooop whooop let's DO DA DANG THANG!!!!!

WAR EAGLE! !!!

That was horrible. I've been saying that most of the year, but no one has ever agreed with me.

That's cause you smell funny

There is no way you are not a troll.

Huge toothless mullet troll

There's no argument with stupidity.

The unfortunate part is: we need to sway voters. And this is not going to do it.

We need to win this game first. The SEC Championship is what matters most, at the moment.

Archived