OPEN LETTER TO TRE MASON

eulessau

Tre,

On behalf of the entire Auburn Family, I would like to congratulate and thank you and your teammates for an amazing season. You epitomize what an Auburn Man is all about. Your heart, determination, will and determination are an inspiration to us all.

No one could blame you if you were to decide to move on to the NFL and start earning the big dollars you definitely deserve. But before you do, let me ask you this question. Have you enjoyed your AU college experience? I know I wouldn't give up one day of my time at Auburn (disclaimer: I wasn't poised to make millions). I also know that last year had to be very hard for you and your teammates. Your Senior year at Auburn could be very special. Who knows, All-American, Heisman Trophy, 2nd National Championship could all be in the cards. You have a very special chemistry with Nick on the zone read, I've never seen anything like it.

Regardless of what you decide, the Auburn Family will always cherish what you and your teammates have given us; Hope, Pride and Memories that we will never forget.

Thanks again Tre and War Damn Eagle,

The Auburn Family

My 8year old os worrying me silly wanting to call Tre. I don't know how to explain that he can't talk to every kid who wants to.

Tre,

On behalf of the entire Auburn Family, I would like to congratulate and thank you and your teammates for an amazing season. You epitomize what an Auburn Man is all about. Your heart, determination, will and determination are an inspiration to us all.

No one could blame you if you were to decide to move on to the NFL and start earning the big dollars you definitely deserve. But before you do, let me ask you this question. Have you enjoyed your AU college experience? I know I wouldn't give up one day of my time at Auburn (disclaimer: I wasn't poised to make millions). I also know that last year had to be very hard for you and your teammates. Your Senior year at Auburn could be very special. Who knows, All-American, Heisman Trophy, 2nd National Championship could all be in the cards. You have a very special chemistry with Nick on the zone read, I've never seen anything like it.

Regardless of what you decide, the Auburn Family will always cherish what you and your teammates have given us; Hope, Pride and Memories that we will never forget.

Thanks again Tre and War Damn Eagle,

The Auburn Family

P.S. - One more year, you might be able to help us with these squirrels

Love this kid. Wish they made a 21 jersey in the youth sizes. It would make my son's Christmas.

Go to the AU Team shop in the Arena. They will make any number on any size

Love this kid. Wish they made a 21 jersey in the youth sizes. It would make my son's Christmas.

Go to the AU Team shop in the Arena. They will make any number on any size

awesome, thanks!

Love me some Tre . A great back in all phases of the game. Vision, balance, speed, size, strength, toughness, brains etc. If he has a flaw (and may just be my perception) it would be that he needs to work on tucking the ball better.

It seems like he puts the ball on the ground just about every game. Some games, multiple times. Most were recovered by him or a teammate, but loose balls will lose games. May be he just gets more carries leading to more lose balls, but I catch myself yelling "hold the ball, hold the ball" when he runs and I can see daylight between the ball and his body. As the season went on, he got better tucking the ball, but he still seems to lose the ball pretty often to me.

It is an easy fix, and he is ready for the NFL, but I want him to stay.

Love me some Tre . A great back in all phases of the game. Vision, balance, speed, size, strength, toughness, brains etc. If he has a flaw (and may just be my perception) it would be that he needs to work on tucking the ball better.

It seems like he puts the ball on the ground just about every game. Some games, multiple times. Most were recovered by him or a teammate, but loose balls will lose games. May be he just gets more carries leading to more lose balls, but I catch myself yelling "hold the ball, hold the ball" when he runs and I can see daylight between the ball and his body. As the season went on, he got better tucking the ball, but he still seems to lose the ball pretty often to me.

You forgot that he has determination and will and determination.

You forgot that he has determination and will and determination.

I'd still be typing if I tried to list all of his positive attributes.

The NFL isn't going anywhere.Get your degree, and go in the record books as being on the team that won the last BCS and won the first Playoff System. Could also win the Heisman and be 1st rd NFL pick. Senior Bowl appearances. Cant write this stuff up ppl. Its got a high percentage of happening. War Eagle Tre!, either way...your the man!! AU

Archived