do gus and nick have the same sports agent?

aubiefifty

some folks are saying gus is the guy getting all the interest from texas. i am sure usc and texas and others will look at him because he is proving himself to be one of the greats so far. and i usually enjoy rumors tho i pay little attention to them. but one of my friends is a coach for uab and he says to look out. and no i will not mention the coaches name because it would not be fair to him.

do we keep gus? what say yee?

beat bama and war damn eagle!

:-\Please................

Really. I am so tired of gullible people believing this sh**. Look across the state for where this comes from.

so....really what you are saying is that Auburn fans obviously started the Saban to Texas rumor? :pcprobs:

Really. I am so tired of gullible people believing this sh**. Look across the state for where this comes from.

so....really what you are saying is that Auburn fans obviously started the Saban to Texas rumor? :pcprobs:

I would look to the west as far as that rumor goes.

this is a sports board and if i want to know something i ask. if you want to be rude my friend be my guest.

this is a sports board and if i want to know something i ask. if you want to be rude my friend be my guest.

IMO Gus isn't going to leave after 1 season. Could I be mistaken :jossun: of course but, I'll have to see that happen to believe it.

no his wife shopping for houses in Austin did.

I think the Gus to UT rumors will heat up just because he is and will be a HOT commodity. I don't think he leaves or wants to leave but just his success will cause rumors. You better believe their fans want him. Who wouldn't ?

some folks are saying gus is the guy getting all the interest from texas. i am sure usc and texas and others will look at him because he is proving himself to be one of the greats so far. and i usually enjoy rumors tho i pay little attention to them. but one of my friends is a coach for uab and he says to look out. and no i will not mention the coaches name because it would not be fair to him.

Answer to you question is yes they do have the same agent

Ugh, Gus uses Sexton? That guy is as sleazy as they come

If Gus wanted to leave for Money he would have taken the Vandy job not the Arky St. Job. He went to Arky State because it was home. He went to Auburn because it was big time football and a home away from home. I'm not worried about him leaving to go to Texas. He will get his raise from Auburn and I really feel like he feels he's arrived and wants to make a legacy somewhere. Just my 2 cents though.

Yea, don't see him leaving for TX,. It's not the step up people make it out to be. Nor does it look good for Gus to continue hopping from job to job.

This rumor is a deflection to turn the issue away from mini satin possibly going to texas, started by the turd idiots.

with what Auburn brings back next year and with the JUCO's that are committed to sign this year, I think any coach would be stupid to leave. JMO. Now if this was the 2010 team and most of the starters were seniors and you knew next year was going to be a rebuilding year I could see it. The Gus Bus stays parked in Auburn! WAR EAGLE!

Gus never sold his house in Auburn, when he left to go to Arky State....He knew he would be returning to Auburn someday

Ugh, Gus uses Sexton? That guy is as sleazy as they come

Sleazy? Yeah, pretty much. But he is the best at what he does. There is a reason he dominates is profession, and it isn't because he is an angel. His job is to get the best deal he can for his clients, and he usually does. Chizik uses him, and Auburn is still paying him very well.

No, I would say Terry Saban's trip to Austin TX and looking at houses started that possibility. Please tell me anything that Gus (or his wife) said or did to create the rumor?

ok guys just saw on another site about the gus hoaxes. if i had known i might not have started this thread. first time i heard it was a couple of days ago but when this guy says something it usually comes true but it is iron bowl week and he is a bummer fan...

After the loss as I watched the camera zoom in on Saban, he didn't have the look of defeat that I've seen before. It was a look of resolve. The field goal returned for a TD was the defining moment when Nick come to a definite conclusion. "I'm going to Texas". He knows the competition he is facing with Gus. The recruiting, the Iron Bowls, etc. yep, Nick aint dumb. He is whipped and he is smart enough to get while the gettin' is good.

IMHO.

How do you think Nick or anyone else gets hired at Texas? Texas won agaon today. If they beat Baylor next weekend, they will be the conference champions.

If that is the case, Mack Brown would have to be talked into retirement before they could replace him. Firing him would be hard to do with those results.

He had a UT Regent ask him to resign in the last year or so. Just like a lot of things in life some are just wanting something new. They haven't won a NC since 2006 and they are a very performance minded program. Mack Brown's attorney threatened a law suit if he is ask to resign or retire once more.

I think they would pony up the cash to move Mack out and bring Nick in. And at this point I feel near certain to jump all over it.

How do you think Nick or anyone else gets hired at Texas? Texas won agaon today. If they beat Baylor next weekend, they will be the conference championship.

If that is the case, Mack Brown would have to be talked into retirement before they could replace him. Firing him would be hard to do with those results.

Archived