2014 4* DL Davon Godchaux (LSU signee)

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting to think that we're looking at Godchaux and Andrew Williams as pretty much interchangeable and the first one that commits is on the Gus bus and the laggard isn't. That's a gut feeling, NOT information from a site.

I'm starting to think that we're looking at Godchaux and Andrew Williams as pretty much interchangeable and the first one that commits is on the Gus bus and the laggard isn't. That's a gut feeling, NOT information from a site.

With Delaine now leaving is there any reason we wouldn't take both if they both wanted to come?

With Delaine now leaving is there any reason we wouldn't take both if they both wanted to come?

Both are takes. Looking at Williams as a DE and looking at DG as a DT since Stuckey's grades are in the air.

I'm getting unreasonably excited reading this stuff.. and that tweet is pure gold. I mean could that be more positive toward us?

He puts the chasing the dream bit in a number of tweets. It's not an Auburn thing.

I don't work for CBS, but I have been called an idiot (mostly by my wife) and I am not sure of the proper pronounciation. Is it "GO- shay"?

I don't work for CBS, but I have been called an idiot (mostly by my wife) and I am not sure of the proper pronounciation. Is it "GO- shay"?

Gautier..usually equals go-shay or go-chay

Godchaux usually equals God-shaw or God-chaw...based on my days on the Gulf Coast.

I give fans no flak for a mispronunciation but when you get paid to say their name it's a little different.

Apparently I was wrong about Lemonier for years and I still don't like the way Therezie is pronounced

I give fans no flak for a mispronunciation but when you get paid to say their name it's a little different.

Apparently I was wrong about Lemonier for years and I still don't like the way Therezie is pronounced

The proper pronunciation is God - shaw

The proper pronunciation is God - shaw

Thanks

Any news on this front?

AU is in good shape.

That's a shock to here. Most feel he sticks with LSU. Sweet!!

Wow. That is big news!

Any news on this front?

AU is in good shape.

WDE - do we take both Godchaux & Williams if they want to commit?

I was wondering the same thing I wouldn't mind taking both

Any news on this front?

AU is in good shape.

WDE - do we take both Godchaux & Williams if they want to commit?

Some sources say yes. Some say probably not. Be curious to see what WDEWDE has.

Archived