2014 4* DL Davon Godchaux (LSU signee)

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure why this guy would be back on our list after we picked up so many lineman this year including the flips from UGA and UT, we can add LSU to the list but I think Andrew Williams would be higher on the list for us. Next year we have at least five or six 5-star DT looking at us, might want to hold off and get those guys...

well, this could be that surprise addition at the end of recruiting that ppl on here have been talking about. you never know. it'd be nice.

Steven Parker was the potential surprise referred to but like you said, you never know here too.

well, this could be that surprise addition at the end of recruiting that ppl on here have been talking about. you never know. it'd be nice.

Steven Parker was the potential surprise referred to but like you said, you never know here too.

No inside info on this but I'd bet there will be one out of left field on signing day no one knows about but the coaches. No inside info just my gut feeling.

This coaching staff seems much more cloak and dagger about recruiting than the previous staff.

Night and day.

You can say that again! "This coaching staff seems much more cloak and dagger about recruiting than th eprevious staff." I said it for you.

Guest jojo1515

No inside info on this but I'd bet there will be one out of left field on signing day no one knows about but the coaches. No inside info just my gut feeling.

You have a lot of gut feelings. May wanna have that checked out....btw, what kind of record does your gut have on predictions? Good I hope :)

Guest jojo1515

This coaching staff seems much more cloak and dagger about recruiting than the previous staff.

Night and day.

Didn't realize these guys were on our staff

knight_and_day_cd_zpsdeb75728.jpeg

fwiw, not the one that I was thinking of

tumblr_mwm6scbfma1si9vzmo1_500.jpg

oh, i was just referring to the discussion about getting surprise commitments the week of or on signing day. i didn't know there was a specific player in mind. either way, parker? godchaux? either would be awesome.

Yeah! Did anyone see Elijah Daniel coming last year?

It was public this time last year that we were working on him.

Yeah! Did anyone see Elijah Daniel coming last year?

It was public this time last year that we were working on him.

I must have missed that.

Our staff must feel pretty good about Godchaux or he wouldn't be coming to a bonding weekend with mostly commits. Could be risky move if he were not serious about AU. I believe these coaches really get to know the kids before an OV invitation is made.

Archived