Auburn vs. Georgia - GAME THREAD

WarTiger

Here's hoping our 4th quarter defense shows up in the 3rd quarter and keeps it going until the final whistle! War Eagle

If our defense plays just like last half we'll be fine! Think about it if we allow 10 points like we did in the first half we'd win without having to score again

Although I pray it doesn't go down like that lol

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't know who,is crying more Vern and Gary or Coach Ritcht.

Richt by far. I hate Georgia and Richt far worse than Bama and Saban.

I don't, can not stand the sight of the school, qb and coach in turdsville

Is UGA as gassed as the radio announcers let me believe? If so, I like our chances in 2nd half

They don't appear to be but Auburn is handling them well anyway. They have all game long. They need to keep it up. I'm sure GA willmake some adjustments at the half.

Here's hoping our 4th quarter defense shows up in the 3rd quarter and keeps it going until the final whistle! War Eagle

If our defense plays just like last half we'll be fine! Think about it if we allow 10 points like we did in the first half we'd win without having to score again

I'd rather Mason break Cam's TD record today!

Make no mistake Dee Ford isn't going to disappear in the second half.

Only time he didn't make it past the o line was when they were wrapping their arms around his neck

I'd rather Mason break Cam's TD record today!

THat too, but you think we might have to wait for that?

Our D is fired up no doubt, I just hope that Richt's complainingn wont get to the refs too much where we get a player ejected for a hit to Murray or anything else like that. Hated seeing our players get ejected at the end of the 2010 UGA game, then not having those players for the 1st half vs Bama. Just be careful, but keep the intensity up.

Ellis knew they were going to throw on that last drive. Why the hell didn't he put more heat on Aaron instead of leaving their WR's wide open.

:-\

Well, on one of those passes Ford was beating the tackle and he wrapped his arm around the front of Ford to stop him from hitting Murray. Murray may get the ball away anyway but it would have disrupted the throw if the tackle doesn't hold.

Our D is fired up no doubt, I just hope that Richt's complainingn wont get to the refs too much where we get a player ejected for a hit to Murray or anything else like that. Hated seeing our players get ejected at the end of the 2010 UGA game, then not having those players for the 1st half vs Bama. Just be careful, but keep the intensity up.

I'm sure our players have been briefed by the coaching staff and used the 2010 ending as an example.

Isn't Georgia supposed to have a good run defense?

Yep.

4th in the league until today.....:lol: They average coming in giving up 126 yards per game... today....246 in the first half...OUCH...

Well Gus can complain as well hands to the face not called, holding not called, 56 pushed a ref during the fumble pile up and should been flagged, they are on the edge as well

Our D is fired up no doubt, I just hope that Richt's complainingn wont get to the refs too much where we get a player ejected for a hit to Murray or anything else like that. Hated seeing our players get ejected at the end of the 2010 UGA game, then not having those players for the 1st half vs Bama. Just be careful, but keep the intensity up.Pitching a temper tantrum at the refs often has a negative effect.

Archived