Auburn vs. Georgia - GAME THREAD

WarTiger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They get the ball in the 2nd half. Dang it.

Don't get sad. Get glad. We winning!!!

Ellis knew they were going to throw on that last drive. Why the hell didn't he put more heat on Aaron instead of leaving their WR's wide open.

Ellis knew they were going to throw on that last drive. Why the hell didn't he put more heat on Aaron instead of leaving their WR's wide open.

Hard to call a D when they are holding and ripping fasemasks off

Well I have 3 comments

1)I thought we'd be trailing at the half and we'd make our usual 2nd half adjustments and comeback and win by 20

Soooo...

2)We will make our second half adjustments and were already playing extremely well. I wish our offense would always play that pissed

3)3 more points and were at the beautiful number of 30 points

I honestly don't know who,is crying more Vern and Gary or Coach Ritcht.

Richt by far. I hate Georgia and Richt far worse than Bama and Saban.

How damn fast is Dee ford coming off that edge

And those aren't late hots

That's the whiniest bunch of people I've ever seen. Murray is barely getting rid of the ball when Ford is getting him. Any closer and he won't get the ball off.

We were playing deep at the end of the half. I hope we can get to murray early in 2nd half. I think a pick six would be nice. Georgia can score quick. I hope we keep attacking until the final :00.

Game is far from over. Glad we are up 17 but whole new game if we allow a scoring drive on KO in 3rd. They have a veteran QB but like McCarron he is not use to getting hit. Would love to open with a GA 3 & out. We keep hitting him and we may get another TO.

War Damn Eagle !

Your right, that score was too easy. Thanks to our DC.

please either shut up or just leave. You are the most clueless individual we have on this board.

I'm scared that Aaron is getting warmed up on that last drive. Remember they get the ball to start the 3 quarter. Our defense has go to do better job in stopping him. BTW, WarTiger must have loved the way UG marched down the field and got 3 with no problem from our D.

Archived