tre mason is a stud!

aubiefifty

i cannot remember such a smallish running back play like a beast. and he played hurt in the fourth quarter. i wish he would get his due from folks other than auburn fans. i love me a player....and a team....with heart! no more road dogs. this is the real sig win for auburn and i must say its great to be an auburn tiger! war eagle!

when a players puts forth that much effort game after game it spreads to the team. Last season Tre was one of the few who gave 100% every game. The 4th down run, the last TD are just two great examples of finishing the play.

As the President of the ALLTM :bigblush: (Auburn Ladies Love Tre Mason) I am so proud of that young man!!!! He gives it his ALL every game! I hope they rest him a bit next game, but I know he'll want to play. He wants to make his 1500 yards!!!

His leg drive is freakish for his size and his grit is immeasurable. He was driving lineman (two at a time often) down field on many of his carries. A couple of those third down conversions were just pure Tre Mason heart and determination. Best part to me is he's a "follow me" guy who lets his actions speak. And they were indeed screaming stud yesterday.

I actually had bammers texting me yesterday to say how impressed they are by Tre. I'm glad that more Auburn fans are also finally realizing that we have one of the best every down, between-the-tackles RBs in the country.

As the President of the ALLTM :bigblush: (Auburn Ladies Love Tre Mason) I am so proud of that young man!!!! He gives it his ALL every game! I hope they rest him a bit next game, but I know he'll want to play. He wants to make his 1500 yards!!!

Can I join?

I am a huge fan because Tre is such a hard worker, he's smart, and he has the desire to make it happen. It's obvious that he's done his work with strength and conditioning all along. I'm happy that he has the coaches and the team surrounding him now that are giving him the opportunity to shine.

Tre is an outstanding Auburn man, and he definitely left it all on the field yesterday. Guys like him raise the level of effort across the board, and there is no way we win that game yesterday without him. Tre is my favorite player on the team, and hopefully, he will be recognized as one of the best backs in the country before he is done here.

Tre will not be a Heisman Candidate, since he shares his backfield duties with Grant and CAP..

Same thing with Cadillac and Ronnie Brown. Neither could get the Heisman, since they were not THE STAR.

Made no difference, both were first round draft picks. I expect Tre Mason to be playing on Sundays as well, but AFTER his senior season PRETTY PLEASE!!

Tre will not be a Heisman Candidate, since he shares his backfield duties with Grant and CAP..

Same thing with Cadillac and Ronnie Brown. Neither could get the Heisman, since they were not THE STAR.

Made no difference, both were first round draft picks. I expect Tre Mason to be playing on Sundays as well, but AFTER his senior season PRETTY PLEASE!!

True... I really wish that he stays next year..... and 2015 draft ll see atleast 5-6 picks from Auburn..... the future looks bright....

Archived