***AU vs WC Game Thread***

WarEagle123

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope CSS replays the game!

You can watch replay on Espn3

do you know when?

Right now I am watching the game on ESPN3.. I am sure replay will be up in couple of hours

I hope CSS replays the game!

You can watch replay on Espn3

do you know when?

Right now I am watching the game on ESPN3.. I am sure replay will be up in couple of hours

When i tried to watch it, it asked for my isp. I don't have internet.

Kris frost with a hard hit to end the half and my typing for they day. War Eagle!

Thanks for your efforts brother, War Damn!

thanks also

Good half. Trying to keep in mind that is Western Carolina. Got my wish (to see some of the freshman receivers play). Couple of real nice catches by Melvin Ray too.

Oh, and I'm diggin Malzahn's vest also.

looks like Mack Brown will retain his job for another year.

I predict he retires at the end of the year anyways.

When I say pressure, I simply mean being The Guy in a real game in front of 80k people. Remember, for 2 quarters each game, NM looked like he had bad nerves in his first 3 games. JJ has not.

Hop off your indignation pedestals, I'm not saying he's the next Cam newton. Just that he looks good under real fire, Opponent notwithstanding.

When I say pressure, I simply mean being The Guy in a real game in front of 80k people. Remember, for 2 quarters each game, NM looked like he had bad nerves in his first 3 games. JJ has not.

Hop off your indignation pedestals, I'm not saying he's the next Cam newton. Just that he looks good under real fire, Opponent notwithstanding.

I understand exactly what you mean. We were just talking about that, over shots, in the man cave!

not indignant....just noting that this is WCU ....not WSU. But glad JJ is having a good game...just saying don't read anything into this game or performance.

It seems he also has chemistry with receivers. Take away 2 or 3 plays, and he's had a great game. Yes it's Western Carolina, but timing seems solid.

not indignant....just noting that this is WCU ....not WSU. But glad JJ is having a good game...just saying don't read anything into this game or performance.

I think there is something to take home. We have seen our QB's look bad against this kind of competition. At least JJ looks good. Should only take a week to know where he really stands.

Archived