***AU vs WC Game Thread***

WarEagle123

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JJs first 4 passes were all not only complete but were all perfectly thrown

unreal, so much for nerves!

JJs first 4 passes were all not only complete but were all perfectly thrown

Not only that but his throwing motion is very fast and damn near perfect.

too excite here!

Is it fair to compare the first 4 passes of Marshall to Johnson? The opponents aren't equal, but Johnson's arm is impressive. What's his deep ball like?

Kinda pissed I paid 40 bucks for the PPV and the video quality is worse then some off brand sports network lol

He's looked very sharp. We have to keep things in check...people are wide open and there's little to no pressure from their defense. But you have to like what you see so far.

Kinda pissed I paid 40 bucks for the PPV and the video quality is worse then some off brand sports network lol

My thoughts as well. Figured I'd at least have hd

Or even 16:9 coverage...

My thoughts as well. Figured I'd at least have hd

Yeah, the lack of HD is what is champing my ass the most. That and the fact that I have seen free online streams that looked better haha

He's looked very sharp. We have to keep things in check...people are wide open and there's little to no pressure from their defense. But you have to like what you see so far.

Definitely keeping it in perspective. I am super impressed with his mechanics. Maybe that was where all the "nfl ready arm" came from.

Archived