***AU vs WC Game Thread***

WarEagle123

bothers me too see the stands so empty. I never get to get back for games, and to see people leave early makes me jealous....

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up 62-3 and they goes for a two point conversion.

No - bad snap on the kick and the holder tried to make a play.

bothers me too see the stands so empty. I never get to get back for games, and to see people leave early makes me jealous....

+1

Me too.

Up 62-3 and they goes for a two point conversion.

No - bad snap on the kick and the holder tried to make a play.

I think he was joking. I laughed either way

Johnson looks promising even against a terrible team. I also wanted to note that the reserved seating was full before game time but the student section was not. Those frat boys and groups are still the worst even if the regular students don't show up...

Johnson looks promising even against a terrible team. I also wanted to note that the reserved seating was full before game time but the student section was not. Those frat boys and groups are still the worst even if the regular students don't show up...

This thread is as empty as the stands i assume haha

Shakespeare with a carry

I swear he's been on the team for 10 years

Psssh, more like 11...... :beer2:

I have to agree with GoAU it'd be nice to see him get a touchdown after his decade of service!

Too bad he didn't get in there. Wish we didn't take the delay penalty. I know Gus doesn't want to run up the score, but c'mon man Shakespeare needs him a TD!

Looks like we pretty much emptied the bench today. Good to see some of the scout team guys play.

Good day overall for the Tigers. WDE

was hoping shakespeare could punch one in. Came close to break free a couple times, but after the 8th time running the same play, the defense finally started stacking the box.

Archived