Week 7 Early Games

Wareagletd

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missing that extra point might come back to bite Mizzou. Mizzou up 34-26.

Murray took a shot and threw a pic. Mizzou with ball with less than 5 minutes to play. Inside Georgia territory.

Mizzou WRs are huge...and fast...otherwise, Mizzou's QB is out with shoulder injury.....could be a big loss going forward.

UGA time is running out. I didn't pick Mizzou to win but I'm happy they did.

Another pic of a Murray pass....bad day for him ...but was trying to come from behind the entire game and had to take some chances....plus Mo was getting a good pass rush all day.

That changes things in the SEC East.....UGa could be out of it now.

Well, this sucks. Apparently DISH and the local CNS affiliate are in a pissing contest, and there is no CBS programming being aired. Going to have to follow the UF/LSU game

Online.

Next game up for me is the Clemson/BC game. (Wife's a Clemson fan, so I am forced loyalty. And eh, great game day atmosphere.)

Steve Adazzio is gonna blow a gasket in a minute.

A lot of interesting SEC matchups this week. Keeping my eyes on UGA/Mizzou and USC/Arky.

Either GA isn't as good as thought or MO is better than thought...or some of both.

A lot of interesting SEC matchups this week. Keeping my eyes on UGA/Mizzou and USC/Arky.

Either GA isn't as good as thought or MO is better than thought...or some of both.

Both, with the caveat that UGA was better, but apparently Tonya Harding is one of the trainers and it is starting to show.

Archived