Week 7 Early Games

Wareagletd

A lot of interesting SEC matchups this week. Keeping my eyes on UGA/Mizzou and USC/Arky.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure the SEC officials are going to be screwing Mizzou up and down the field today. Already a phantom offsides penalty to erase a 10 yard sack, and then a...ahem...generous spot for a first down.

Anybody remember Darius philon? U know, the kid who used us to get an offer to play for the turds, only to get burned at the alter by nick saban. Well he is starting to make noise for arky at dt, hope he plants aj when he plays against bama!!

I keep getting reminded that I'm in ACC territory. I don't get the early SEC Network game (the one that airs on a local channel, like PTV in Atlanta). I'd love to be able to flip over to that one in between te UGA/Mizzou and the Red River Rivalry.

How does Arky look? I know it's 3 weeks out but I want them completely demoralized by then. I hate hate hate losing to them, almost as much as losing to Bama.

In other news, I have this sneaky feeling that UGA is gonna get their doors blown off today. There's only so much attrition you can get away with, and their D is wildly inconsistent.

What's most impressive is how comfortable Mizzou looks on Offense at a difficult place to play. They are going to cut up UGA like a surgeon on a coffee bender.

Mizzou been mostly ignored by the SEC media so far this season..even after they pounded Vandy they got no respect. Thus far they are really dominating UGa.

Mizzou looks good! Better than i thought they were. Sure UGA is missing players but have to give Mizzou credit. Wish they were playing Bama this year.

Mizzou looks good! Better than i thought they were. Sure UGA is missing players but have to give Mizzou credit. Wish they were playing Bama this year.

Yep, somehow the bama schedulers knew mizzou would be better this yr

How was bama able to pick and choose who they played from the east?

Refs being helpful to keep UGa drives alive.

How was bama able to pick and choose who they played from the east?

million dollar question everyone wants to know, including les miles

Archived