Week 4 Early Games

Wareagletd

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Driskell out for rest of year...per CBSSN.

I don't really see this as a negative. Murphy looked pretty good and this was the first Florida game I have watched in a while where they consistently put drives together.

I agree.

I should add I really hate this for Driskell...Good kid, I don't know what it' is about him he has just never really looked like a leader out there. The team seemed to respond and feed off of Murphy. I am anxious to see him with a few games under his belt.

Another non-conference loss by an SEC team. There shouldn't be a whole lot of bragging going on right now. League is down as a whole.

Bragging? I'm tickled to death. I hope the SEC loses every non-conference they play except Auburn.

Another non-conference loss by an SEC team. There shouldn't be a whole lot of bragging going on right now. League is down as a whole.

I don't see this as just an SEC issue, all of the major conferences have had some pretty embarrassing games this season. There were a lot of people who had a red flag by that visit to New Jersey even before the season started.

Archived