Week 4 Early Games

Wareagletd

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USC -USU game. USU got flagged for punt catch interference and the defender ran by the receiver and was 2 yards past the receiver when he muffed the catch.

<smh> I would guess it's Pac-12 officials. I think I would tell Pac-12 schools "I will not play you unless we can bring our officials".

Geez, Danielson gets even more stupid every year. Everybody watching that play knows that Florida jumped and the center snapped the ball thinking it was going to be offsides on Florida. They didn't get the penalty, but Dumbass Danielson acts like it was a "trick play" for the offensive line to remain in their stance. How stupid can Danielson get? Good grief I HATE those two idiot announcers.

I share this feeling....

I really don't see Arkansas winning another game this year. They are absolutely terrible and the players on campus do not really fit Beilima's style of play. They may be 2 seasons away from even hoping to be 6-6. Don't know if the hog fans are going to give him that long. Their next four games have woodshed written all over them.

Mich. St. got absolutely jobbed today. Pathetic!!!!

Sparty's offense sputtered, but the 4 pass interference calls (some questionable) didn't help their D.

Kelley claiming in the postgame interview they should've gotten more interference calls.

Driskell out for rest of year...per CBSSN.

I don't really see this as a negative. Murphy looked pretty good and this was the first Florida game I have watched in a while where they consistently put drives together.

Driskell out for rest of year...per CBSSN.

I don't really see this as a negative. Murphy looked pretty good and this was the first Florida game I have watched in a while where they consistently put drives together.

I agree.

Archived