Week 4 Early Games

Wareagletd

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and.....another turnover....that's four for tennessee and 3 for Florida in the first half....this is awful football. Florida being ranked is a total joke.

No ish, this really is becoming comical. The DL could have run that back for a t.d. and one of his guys tripped him. Seven turnover's in the first half.

Still 3 minutes left!

around4ever, are you flipping channels again?

NO!! I can't take my eyes off this game. It's like a car wreck. You have to look.

I will say it again, I will feel much better if you just listen to our game on the radio. You are bad joojoo today a4e.

If we allowed Under Armor to tell us what to wear, we would look like a Blue and Orange Maryland. One of the ugliest uniforms I've seen. Stay traditional Auburn, stay traditional.

If we allowed Under Armor to tell us what to wear, we would look like a Blue and Orange Maryland. One of the ugliest uniforms I've seen. Stay traditional Auburn, stay traditional.

Amen!

NO!! I can't take my eyes off this game. It's like a car wreck. You have to look.

I will say it again, I will feel much better if you just listen to our game on the radio. You are bad joojoo today a4e.

:angry: :'(

Just saying. :dunno:

Don't believe it, around4ever. :comfort:

So... let me get this straight.

If I'm up by 3 near the end of the game with :07 left, I'm on defense, and I take off my helmet...

The game is over?

?

Just saying. :dunno:

:laugh:

If I'm up by 3 near the end of the game with :07 left, I'm on defense, and I take off my helmet...

The game is over?

?

They blew that call.

The game is over?

?

I thought game couldn't end on a defensive penalty.

Archived