Week 3 Early Games Thread

Wareagletd

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tennessee or the Ducks? I would like to see Tennessee win, since we get a chance to play them. However, I do not see it happening.

Yeah... I've acquired a lot of Knoxville friends over the years and UT is my second team of sorts. Got a feeling there may be some safety-orange-colored tears shed in this one, though.

I never thought there would be a color to make that Tennessee orange look palatable to me. But Oregon's uniforms today have done so.

Didn't matter. Ugly play there, but 7-0 aTm.

What about those 2 long throws by Manziel? Gonna be a test for the uat DBs today for sure.

Two great throws down the right sideline.

Didn't matter. Ugly play there, but 7-0 aTm.

What about those 2 long throws by Manziel? Gonna be a test for the uat DBs today for sure.

The only way they can contain Johnny is by playing bump man to man coverage...he has made them play, with two big throws...Lets see what kinda adjustment the gnome makes...

Tennessee or the Ducks? I would like to see Tennessee win, since we get a chance to play them. However, I do not see it happening.

Yeah... I've acquired a lot of Knoxville friends over the years and UT is my second team of sorts. Got a feeling there may be some safety-orange-colored tears shed in this one, though.

I never thought there would be a color to make that Tennessee orange look palatable to me. But Oregon's uniforms today have done so.

It's the 2013 Hi-Liter game.

Alabama will be able to run the ball successfully today. Yeldon vs. the aTm front 7 isn't even close.

Hes overrated

Disagree. Second best RB in the SEC behind Gurley.

It's the 2013 Hi-Liter game.

Indeed. Someone has to tell Nike to stop. It's just plain ugly.

Alabama will be able to run the ball successfully today. Yeldon vs. the aTm front 7 isn't even close.

Hes overrated

Disagree. Second best RB in the SEC behind Gurley.

no way, Marshall would be next

Wow to penalties in a row on Alabama! Did the refs not get the memo?

Checks did not clear...lol

Their bagman got outed this week and they didn't have time to replace him.

Archived